when I search for any main keyword or title for any post, it does not appear in any result

Hello
I have a wordpress blog linked to google search console and fully indexed on google by examining site:site.com all links are there and there are no problems and indexing is fast

Also, there are no penalties or security errors in the search console

The blog is a month old, and I have a strong internal and external backlink. The blog is fast and has been checked on more than one tool

I have keywords that are not strong, and the problem is when I search for any main keyword or even the entire title for any post, it does not appear in any result

I don't know what the problem is

This problem is only with google search engine

• Like 11
  • Sad 2

• 1 month later...

Hi! Hope you solved your issue. Anyway it would be helpful for someone else facing same problem.

• First, check if the keywords you're targeting are really competitive. If they are, it might take some time for your new blog to rank for them.
  • Make sure you've optimized your blog posts for search engines. This means using your target keywords in the title, headings, and throughout the content. But remember, it should sound natural, not forced.
  • Google loves good content. Ensure your blog posts are well-researched, helpful, and original. Think about what your readers want to know.
  • Nobody likes slow websites. Google considers how fast your site loads, so make sure it's speedy.
  • Check if your blog looks good and works well on mobile devices. Google gives extra love to mobile-friendly sites.
  • Backlinks are like votes of confidence for your site. Make sure they come from reputable and relevant websites in your field.
  • Link to your own blog posts where it makes sense. It helps Google understand your content better.
  • Keep your sitemap up to date and submit it to Google through Search Console. This helps Google find your content.
  • Sometimes, Google needs time to notice and rank your new content. Keep creating great stuff and be patient.
  • Look in Google Search Console for any issues or errors. Fix what you find there.
  • Double-check the Manual Actions section in Google Search Console. It's unlikely, but you want to be sure there are no issues.
  • Check Google Analytics for any traffic from Google. Even if you're not ranking high, you might still get some traffic. This can tell you which keywords are working.
  • Study the websites that do show up for your keywords. What are they doing differently? Maybe you can learn something from them.

Remember, SEO is a marathon, not a sprint. It can take time to see big changes, especially for new websites. Keep making great content, improve your website, and keep an eye on your progress with tools like Google Search Console and Google Analytics. If things still don't improve, you might want to consider getting advice from an SEO expert who can give you more personalized guidance.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...