Jump to content
  • 0

Fiverr basic 80$ pricing in website development


mdrana_dev

Question

Hi,

I have some gigs on Fiverr in Wordpress website development. According to the Fiverr latest update the basic price start from 80$. So I changed the gigs pricing based on their notification. Now my question is can I reduce my gig pricing in the same subcategory? or, do I have to keep the basic 80$ must? I am not getting very much impression that's why I wanted to reduce the basic pricing. Please share your helpful tips and information about this. Thanks

  • Like 11
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
1 hour ago, mdrana_dev said:

or, do I have to keep the basic 80$ must?

Fiverr decided to add a minimum price of $80 for that category because no one in their right mind should buy a $5 website. And a lot of desperate  sellers were offering that. Obviously the quality was extremely low. The thing is, you can charge way more than that, but you need samples and experience to back up that price.

Fiverr focuses on professionalism and keeping buyers happy. So you may want to focus on understanding your audience and making sure they are extremely happy with your results.

  • Like 8
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
2 hours ago, mdrana_dev said:

Hi,

I have some gigs on Fiverr in Wordpress website development. According to the Fiverr latest update the basic price start from 80$. So I changed the gigs pricing based on their notification. Now my question is can I reduce my gig pricing in the same subcategory? or, do I have to keep the basic 80$ must? I am not getting very much impression that's why I wanted to reduce the basic pricing. Please share your helpful tips and information about this. Thanks

 

55 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Fiverr decided to add a minimum price of $80 for that category because no one in their right mind should buy a $5 website. And a lot of desperate  sellers were offering that. Obviously the quality was extremely low. The thing is, you can charge way more than that, but you need samples and experience to back up that price.

Fiverr focuses on professionalism and keeping buyers happy. So you may want to focus on understanding your audience and making sure they are extremely happy with your results.

moreover, many cheated! They had $5 price which was not the creation of the website... it was just a consultancy 🤦‍♂️ Customers felt cheated and Fiverr ended up with tons of canceled orders....

  • Like 11
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
2 hours ago, helloemad said:

Understand your market: Before adjusting your gig pricing, it's important to research and understand the market demand for WordPress website development services on Fiverr. Take a look at what other sellers are offering in terms of price, packages, and services to get a sense of the competitive landscape.

I thought your text sounded like it was AI-generated, so I checked. Here are the results: Screenshot2023-07-18at3_50_53PM.png.4dae5ec0421f1540f60d3dcb7941ebeb.png 

Posting Ai-generated content is against Fiverr Forum rule #8, and you could get a warning or even have your post and the points you earned for creating it removed. 

Since you are new to the Fiverr Forum, I suggest you read the rules to avoid trouble. You can find a link to the rules at the top of every page. 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 11
  • Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
13 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Fiverr decided to add a minimum price of $80 for that category because no one in their right mind should buy a $5 website. And a lot of desperate  sellers were offering that. Obviously the quality was extremely low. The thing is, you can charge way more than that, but you need samples and experience to back up that price.

Fiverr focuses on professionalism and keeping buyers happy. So you may want to focus on understanding your audience and making sure they are extremely happy with your results.

Hi @donnovan86 Thanks for your helpful information. I understand this and now all of my gigs cover the same terms.

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...