Cannot create a new account on the same email

sound_aurora

Question

I read on the forums that whenever you want to change your username you must disable your account and then you can click on the sign up button and create a new account on the same email. However when I tried to join and make new account with same email it either says "Account is disabled" or "This account is no longer active. We sent you an email explaining what happened." Along these lines.
What can I do?
Thanks

• Like 7

5 answers to this question

You can't create a new account without Fiverr customer support allowing you to.

Also, just because you see stuff on the forum, that doesn't make it the rule. Only Fiverr's own advice via customer support is something you need to consider. The rest.. no

• Like 6

Oh ok

Also i just found out that a need to change the email address of the account which i want to change the username and then make a new account with my old email address

If you would like to use the email address associated with your current account for your new account, please change this email address to a different one prior to closing the account. Once you have successfully changed the email address in your existing account first, you can then go ahead and close the account."

So now i need to re-enable my account,However I tried contacting fiverr and they are not responding to my message.
Hope i am explaining my self.
Thanks You

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, sound_aurora said:

So now i need to re-enable my account,However I tried contacting fiverr and they are not responding to my message.

Wait for their reply. 

By the way, usernames are less important, you can choose a display name which can be your real name, so that negates the need to create a new account just to have a different username. 

• Like 6