Just 2 Oders For 9 Months

kavindul

Frankly, you have one of the lowest ratings I’ve seen. You obviously deleted the gig/gigs from which you received that rating, but that’s the first thing I can’t help but see. And I’m sure that potential buyers are looking at that, too. So you have to do outstanding work to overcome that.

I’m not sure doing Photoshop work is your strong point. Most of your gigs are just applying PS filters that almost anyone can do. Some examples you have are not particularly high quality. And on some you use illegal celebrity images that you took from the internet; that’s definitely unimpressive. The one work example I saw frankly was not attractive. The buyer was more than generous in her rating despite that.

Your birthday card gig is nice for people who like that style of greeting card. I think it may be a style more popular in your area of the world and less so in the west.

In my opinion you should get rid of all those PS gigs except maybe one or two but you’ll need to make better quality examples to show. All the gigs should have 3 examples and they should show a variety, such as landscape, portrait, action, etc. Only show your own work, not images taken off the internet. It’s better to have only a few high quality gigs than 20 poor quality gigs…especially since this category is very crowded and you’re competing against lots of people including many showing excellent work.

Also be sure to read through the Tips for Sellers, and use the forum search engine to learn how to promote your gigs and find buyers.

Good luck~

Unfortunately I am having a same problem I’m here 4 months and had only 1 order , then I left and didn’t try to promote my gigs anymore cause I was busy, now I came back, created new gigs but no orders… but I am still trying and trying. So keep trying too and promote alot here on forums , twitter and FB. Hopefully you will see some result in a month or two.

@nikihiphop May I make a suggestion on your tattoo design gig? I designed my tattoos, and my son designed all his. His are tribal-style black ink, mine more painterly. We both used fine black markers to make the final design to bring to our tattooist so they would be exactly right and very clear. I think someone would have difficulty using your designs because they are photographs of what look like pencil drawings. The designs are nice, but these images would have to be re-worked before they could be applied. I think people might be more interested if they can just bring a crisp print or a downloaded file on a flash drive. Maybe if you can scan your images, clean them up in the computer and have a more ready-to-use design to sell you might get more interest.

@josipvuka Patience is important. There are something like 6 million gigs on the site, so it can take awhile to start making sales. In the meantime, have you read some of the articles on the forums that have been posted for the benefit of new sellers? You can use the forum search in the upper right corner to find posts about the specific topics you’re interested in.

Archived