I have almost done my work on order but buyer is not responding me for complete work

hafsashehzadiii

Question

Hello! I am having a serious issue, that a buyer wanted a website and I designed. Now, it is almost completed. I am requesting to buyer to respond me. He reads my message but not responds. What to do?, I tried to deliver my work because time was about to over. He refused to accept delivery & asked for revision.  I have redesigned his website again completely because he was not satisfied. Now, it's about 9th day of order date over. I am now silent. does it affect my fiverr profile?

His bad replies: 

DO NOT SUBMIT FOR DELIVERY AGAIN< MIND IT.

unless we discuss and review

and don't tell me this is documentation dependent etc etc.

i will discuss tomorrow remember what i told you.
DO NOT SUBMIT FOR DELIVERY AGAIN

• Like 10

18 answers to this question

As you are already done with the work(ready to deliver). And buyer wants you to wait for some time and deliver later (which is after the mutually decided date and time). I will suggest you inform the buyer that in that case, you will have to extend the delivery. Explain to the buyer that failing to do that will affect your stats negatively on Fiverr. I am sure the buyer will understand. Send the buyer request of Extending the delivery date reason being the buyer asked to deliver at a later date. Once the buyer accepts the request you are good. In the meantime, as suggested by a friend above also get in touch with customer support just in case he disagrees with a delivery date extension.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

Once you have used the delivery button, time doesn't matter anymore. You have done your work. 

I had a similar problem too, the buyer wouldn't respond to my message and ask for a revision. I contacted Fiverr about this and they said it doesn't affect your profile in any way, but still try to reach out to the buyer they say. I contacted him but still no reply, then I leave it on Revision. It's been a month now 🙂

So, it doesn't matter.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Just now, parash99 said:

Once you have used the delivery button, time doesn't matter anymore. You have done your work. 

I had a similar problem too, the buyer wouldn't respond to my message and ask for a revision. I contacted Fiverr about this and they said it doesn't affect your profile in any way, but still try to reach out to the buyer they say. I contacted him but still no reply, then I leave it on Revision. It's been a month now 🙂

So, it doesn't matter.

Yes, I agree. Apologies I missed the "DELIVER AGAIN" part. The revision will not hit your stats. Thanks

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, hafsashehzadiii said:

you have to aggree buyer to accept delivery otherwise I cannot get my money and also buyer takes his work and enjoys

It seems to me that either you did a bad job and the buyer has all the rights to get their money back, or you found a bad buyer and your prices might not be as high as they should be. Cheaper prices tend to attract a lot of bad buyers.

• Like 8
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hafsashehzadiii said:

As buyers are really fraud. They can reject order and get their work done also with their money & sellers get nothing. Why? Does Fiverr don't care about sellers, buyer have his will to reject or accept. I think buyers are much fraudlent than sellers.

Maybe you did not meet the client's expectations and they have right to take their money. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, hafsashehzadiii said:

I think buyers are much fraudlent than sellers.

Isn't it a fraud to state "Welcome to our affordable WordPress design website, where you can create your dream online presence for just $10! " and "With our $10 price tag, you'll gain access to a wide range of premium WordPress themes that are not only visually appealing but also designed with user experience in mind. " while your gig costs $80?

And how would someone offer premium themes along with a website for just $10?

• Like 10

I just checked your profile as you are new seller on this platform. don't need to worry about this. sometimes it happens.  just keep in mind, once you deliver your order right on time, the standing revision for a longer period will not affect your profile stats, you are safe from "late delivery". 

as far as buyer messages, this seems he/she is upset with the final design, and not getting enough time to send you the changes, so sending him/her the work again may lead to a bad review or cancellation of the order. Just contact customer support and tell all the issues you are facing with proof/screenshots to see what they can suggest. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, hafsashehzadiii said:

Hello! I am having a serious issue, that a buyer wanted a website and I designed. Now, it is almost completed. I am requesting to buyer to respond me. He reads my message but not responds. What to do?, I tried to deliver my work because time was about to over. He refused to accept delivery & asked for revision.  I have redesigned his website again completely because he was not satisfied. Now, it's about 9th day of order date over. I am now silent. does it affect my fiverr profile?

His bad replies: 

DO NOT SUBMIT FOR DELIVERY AGAIN< MIND IT.

unless we discuss and review

and don't tell me this is documentation dependent etc etc.

i will discuss tomorrow remember what i told you.
DO NOT SUBMIT FOR DELIVERY AGAIN

Try to contact fiverr support if possible to attach a screenshot of your order details.

• Like 6