Fiverr don't allow me to withdrawal ( this action is bad )

webtraffic05

Question

Fiverr don't allow me to withdrawal and they keep repeating the same when I contact them for support please help me what can I do, Fiverr block my account and after 90 days of blocking they give me 7 days to withdrawal now they don't allow me to withdrawal and when I contact Fiverr they repeat the same messages and then me am still able to withdrawal   see their message in quote " Thank you for reaching out to us. We’ve noticed that your account is currently under review by our Trust and Safety team. This procedure takes place if a user engages in actions that are not permitted on Fiverr.

During this review period, we’d like to assure you that you will still be able to communicate with your existing buyers via the active order page, and access any available or pending clearance funds for withdrawals.

Read more about your account status, or about withdrawing funds.

Please be informed that the review process may take up to 60 days, and we will notify you as soon as a decision has been made.

Best regards,

The Fiverr Support Team"

please help me out

• Like 7

4 answers to this question

57 minutes ago, webtraffic05 said:

Fiverr don't allow me to withdrawal and they keep repeating the same when I contact them for support please help me what can I do, Fiverr block my account and after 90 days of blocking they give me 7 days to withdrawal now they don't allow me to withdrawal and when I contact Fiverr they repeat the same messages and then me am still able to withdrawal   see their message in quote " Thank you for reaching out to us. We’ve noticed that your account is currently under review by our Trust and Safety team. This procedure takes place if a user engages in actions that are not permitted on Fiverr.

During this review period, we’d like to assure you that you will still be able to communicate with your existing buyers via the active order page, and access any available or pending clearance funds for withdrawals.

Read more about your account status, or about withdrawing funds.

Please be informed that the review process may take up to 60 days, and we will notify you as soon as a decision has been made.

Best regards,

The Fiverr Support Team"

please help me out

Have you waited for the full 90 days already? If so, the process might be delayed for some reason. 

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, smashradio said:

Have you waited for the full 90 days already? If so, the process might be delayed for some reason. 

3 hours ago, webtraffic05 said:

after 90 days of blocking they give me 7 days to withdrawal

@smashradio - this seems to be happening to several people:

These sellers get a notification that their account is under review. So they wait for 90 days.

After 90 days, Fiverr sends them a message saying that the seller can now withdraw their funds ... but they have to do it within 7 days (because their account will be fully shut down after that).

These sellers try to withdraw, but the withdrawal feature is grayed out - they can't do it.

So they reach out to customer support and get this generic response. Meanwhile, the clock is ticking and they are still unable to make a withdrawal.

@Lena - do you think you can take a look at @webtraffic05's ticket?

• Like 11