MY gig dissapeared from search results after receiveing a bad review?

mathisha_m

Question

im a level 2 seller, and after receiving a bad review my overall rating dropped down to 4.9, and have like 9 orders in queue, is it possible to get my gig back after delivering some orders? is there anyone faces this problem? let me know :)

• Like 17

21 hours ago, vickieito said:

Most likely you also had a negative private review from the buyer, which can affect your seller account for 3-6 months.

A negative private review can cause your gig to lose visibility in search. Normally you would see a huge drop in impressions (and as mentioned, this can last for 3-6 months).

No, because CS can't help. Only good, consistent performance will give you better visibility in search. So continue to focus on making good deliveries and keeping your customers happy.

He said disappeared. And I replied according to that. Losing visibility or losing ranking position in search results is different from totally disappearing from search results. That's why I asked him if it disappeared totally from the search result, then he should contact CS.

• Like 11

21 hours ago, vickieito said:

Most likely you also had a negative private review from the buyer, which can affect your seller account for 3-6 months.

A negative private review can cause your gig to lose visibility in search. Normally you would see a huge drop in impressions (and as mentioned, this can last for 3-6 months).

No, because CS can't help. Only good, consistent performance will give you better visibility in search. So continue to focus on making good deliveries and keeping your customers happy.

He said disappeared from search results. He did not say about losing impressions or losing ranking in search results.

If you still see your gig in search results, but impressions are dropping, you lost the ranking on the search results. Then you should definitely work on getting orders with this gig. You can bring clients from outside to Fiverr. Or if you are getting orders from other gigs, then you can use the custom order system to increase the rating of this gig. Chose this gig when you create any custom orders for your clients and get some reviews.

• Like 12

26 minutes ago, aminulawedesign said:

That's why I asked him if it disappeared totally from the search result, then he should contact CS.

He disappeared from search because he got many negative public reviews (which are an indicator of his private reviews). This will cause his gigs to disappear from search results. So he shouldn't contact CS, because CS can't improve his performance. Only he can.

20 minutes ago, aminulawedesign said:

Then you should definitely work on getting orders with this gig.

23 minutes ago, aminulawedesign said:

get some reviews.

Rather than getting orders and reviews (he currently has 9 in queue), the seller should work on improving the quality of his service. If buyers are saying that his turnaround and communication is slow and that he has errors in the delivery, that is what he should work on. It doesn't help getting more orders and more customer reviews if the quality isn't there. Negative private reviews can affect a sellers account for 60-180 days, so we want to avoid those.

And it looks like @mathisha_m is working on his quality because the last three reviews were awesome. 😊 As long as he consistently delivers great service and keeps his customers happy, he can turn around his performance and his gig will be shown more in search.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, vickieito said:

He disappeared from search because he got many negative public reviews (which are an indicator of his private reviews). This will cause his gigs to disappear from search results. So he shouldn't contact CS, because CS can't improve his performance. Only he can.

Rather than getting orders and reviews (he currently has 9 in queue), the seller should work on improving the quality of his service. If buyers are saying that his turnaround and communication is slow and that he has errors in the delivery, that is what he should work on. It doesn't help getting more orders and more customer reviews if the quality isn't there. Negative private reviews can affect a sellers account for 60-180 days, so we want to avoid those.

And it looks like @mathisha_m is working on his quality because the last three reviews were awesome. 😊 As long as he consistently delivers great service and keeps his customers happy, he can turn around his performance and his gig will be shown more in search.

That's what I meant. Get reviews with good quality work. Of course, I did not mean for him to get any negative reviews. And positive reviews are only possible when he delivers high-quality work. If he keeps delivering good quality work and gets some positive reviews on the gig, definitely he will recover the gig from being ranked down.

• Like 14

2 hours ago, vickieito said:

yeah, and the buyer who posted last bad reviews ordered from me again after i told the situation, thanks for you ideas ma'am, appreciate it :)

• Like 10

guys my gig is back, it is on the first page now and, increased impressions and clicks, also received a message from new buyer, and it got 3 months to get back, in the mean time I got like 10-15 5star reviews as same as the orders, hope this thread will help you :) and thanks to everyone who replied to me in this thread

• Like 3