"Delivered" but not "Completed" and still "Awaiting My Review"?

oliverholt

My seller ‘delivered’ my order for a logo design and is ‘awaiting my review’, BUT there’s nothing to review?? Do I have to leave my seller a review first, before I get to see the work? Or does ‘delivered’ simply mean they’ve only just started working on the order (5 days late), and I have to wait longer?

New to Fiverr, little bit confused!

An order has various statuses, starting with “open”. Next, the seller should have sent you an email message with an attachment, a jpeg or png file presumably, that is the logo file; that is how he can “deliver” the order. If he didn’t send you the file, then he should have sent you instructions on where to collect the file (if a file is too large to go through the Fiverr communications, then some sellers upload it to a remote site).

If you write a review, that will “complete” the order, OR if you do nothing, it will automatically “complete” in 3 days. The seller still can’t collect his funds for 14 days, in case there is a problem with the order, which it sounds like there might be. So don’t write a review until you’ve got something to actually review!

If you don’t see any files attached to an email from the seller, or instructions from him on how to pick up your logo, then contact the seller right away asking him how you can get the logo. If you don’t hear back from him or you get the logo but it needs refinement, then go to the order page, click on “resolution center” and ask for either a cancellation or a modification. If you cancel, the seller must agree to the cancelation and you’ll get your funds credited to you. If you request modification, the time clock starts again (I can’t recall but I think it’s 1 or 2 days) and the seller can continue working on the logo.

Good luck~

Archived