What's The Secret To Rank Gig ?

tahera9

There's no "ranking method". There's no secret sauce. It's all about making sure your clients are happy and they leave great reviews. 

So, don't expect secret methods because there are none. It's all about commitment, hard work and experimenting to see what gig fits your audience. I don't understand how people expect to post something like this and wait for someone to give them a secret. Hard work, that's the secret.

• Like 36
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, mehedy_h_jony said:

stay active

1 hour ago, raselhasan55 said:

stay active 24/7

BOTH OF YOU ARE WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

• Like 23
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, tahera9 said:

Hello, everyone! I'm new here I would like to know the proven method to rank Fiverr gigs.

Please share your valuable suggetions.

It's an open secret.

(1) Gig optimization(Thumbnail/ video/ images/ description/ competitive prices... etc). Watch the gig which is ranking. See what different they doing(don't copy).

(2) Through knowledge of the service you offering. Replying fast. Good customer service. This will ultimately lead to happy clients, 5-star ratings and repeat buyers. 

And as most of the friends mentioned hard work, dedication and patience. Every order is important. Thanks

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

• Make sure your gig title accurately represents the services your are offering
  • Consider the market value of similar services and set your prices accordingly.
  • Clearly explain what you offer, highlight your expertise and describe the benefits clients will gain from working with you.
  • Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

If you're new and looking to improve your gig, here are some tips to help you get started

1. Optimize your gig title and description
  2. Highlight your unique selling points
  3. Set competitive prices
  4. Clear packages or alternative offers
  5. Provide samples or a portfolio
  6. Promote your gig
  • Like 7
  • Up 1

On 7/16/2023 at 2:27 PM, nurrislam said:

. Keyword Research and Optimization:

• Conduct keyword research to identify relevant and high-traffic keywords related to your services.
  • Incorporate these keywords strategically in your gig title, description, tags, and FAQs to increase the chances of appearing in relevant search results.

Screenshot2023-07-18at8_29_12PM.thumb.png.d315e65bf93a7b08fc8c92f61acbd877.png

I thought your text sounded like it was AI-generated, so I checked. Here the results are shown above.  

Posting Ai-generated content is against Fiverr Forum rule #8, and you could get a warning or even have your post and the points you earned for creating it removed. 

Since you are new to the Fiverr Forum, I suggest you read the rules to avoid trouble. You can find a link to the rules at the top of every page. 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

On 7/17/2023 at 12:42 AM, sakib094 said:

There is no one "secret" to ranking your gig on Fiverr, but there are a number of things you can do to improve your chances. Here are a few tips:

Use relevant keywords in your gig title, description, and tags. This will help your gig show up for relevant search queries.

Screenshot2023-07-18at8_33_54PM.thumb.png.ff3e16a5e7efdc97a34b9d3b35cb876d.png

Screenshot2023-04-07at6_13_44PM.thumb.png.45cb64b157d43255dbd98ce11f42b50c.png

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, pro_coder_20 said:

stay active and research low competitive gig and try to provide better services 

•  

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mr_asadali1 said:

Experience with AI was amazing so your suggestion was not right for me but your thoughts are good

You broke Fiverr Forum Rule #8, so my message to you was correct. That is why your post was removed. 

Rule #8 says: Post original material that is not AI-generated. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1