Multiple accounts (family members)

duckman123

Question

Hi, I am a seller (and 10% buyer) on Fiverr. Now, my daughter also wishes to create her own account to earn some extra money. However, we do share the same IP address. Is this possible? I couldn't find anything about this in the Fiverr documentation.

• Like 13

9 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, duckman123 said:

Hi, I am a seller (and 10% buyer) on Fiverr. Now, my daughter also wishes to create her own account to earn some extra money. However, we do share the same IP address. Is this possible? I couldn't find anything about this in the Fiverr documentation.

you can not sell similar services and use same category or they will ban both of your account.

• Like 14
  • Up 1

16 minutes ago, duckman123 said:

Possible, but you must need a different device.

• Like 8
  • Up 2

37 minutes ago, duckman123 said:

You can not sell similar services!

• Like 11

If both you and your daughter provide the same range of services on Fiverr there is a possibility that Fiverr may consider it a violation of its terms and policies. Fiverr generally allows one account per person for a specific category to avoid duplicate or confusing accounts. Contacting Fiverr customer support is recommended for clarification of your specific situation and to discuss any possible solutions or options.

• Like 9