I wonder how the selling process work

rosalia_la

after what period of time I become a level one seller or at least not a new seller? my impressions are high once and once again they're not ,how to get my first order and how the selling process work because I almost have seen every YouTube video about selling on Fiverr and none of them helped 

• Like 11

I believe you just have to keep doing what you are doing. By delivering on your services accurately and on time. You will move with time... I just got my first sale after 1 year of been on Fiverr.

And I'm hoping for the best as well... Keep up the good work .

• Like 10

On 7/15/2023 at 3:24 PM, rosalia_la said:

after what period of time I become a level one seller or at least not a new seller? my impressions are high once and once again they're not ,how to get my first order and how the selling process work because I almost have seen every YouTube video about selling on Fiverr and none of them helped 

There is no specific timeline for when you stop being a "new seller." Focus on improving your skills, delivering great work, and building your reputation. Eventually, you'll establish yourself as an experienced and trusted seller. Keep going!

Thanks

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 7/15/2023 at 12:57 PM, rosalia_la said:

is the gig I create ready for selling or is it just for showing and explaining the service?

If they're all okay with the rules and they're all active (you can check on the gigs page which are active, plus you can tell by checking your public profile, but there's also something in the help centre to check if it's in the search index properly), then they're ready for selling (ie. the buyer should be able to buy them).

Though your gigs may get found more easily if you correct any issues with the search tags (eg. you've written "profesional" as a search tag in 5 of the gigs).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, uk1000 said:

If they're all okay with the rules and they're all active (you can check on the gigs page which are active, plus you can tell by checking your public profile, but there's also something in the help centre to check if it's in the search index properly), then they're ready for selling (ie. the buyer should be able to buy them).

Though your gigs may get found more easily if you correct any issues with the search tags (eg. you've written "profesional" as a search tag in 5 of the gigs).

I appreciate you trying to help but I don't quite get it, what am I supposed to do to make the gigs ready to be sold I normally design a photo that suits the required frame to attract buyers and I guess that's what should do can you elaborate please? Also what's wrong about writing "professional" as a search tag in more than one gig can you elaborate 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

I glanced at your Fiverr profile. 

No, more gigs does not mean more orders, especially when you are breaking Fiverr's rules about duplicate gigs.

I strongly suggest you read the Terms of Service that you've agreed to before you get in trouble. 

Yes, but I don't duplicate gigs and I didn't say that more gigs means more orders I was just wondering if it's okay to provide different services. I'm a new seller and I don't understand the marketplace properly so I'm asking 😊

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, rosalia_la said:

I appreciate you trying to help but I don't quite get it, what am I supposed to do to make the gigs ready to be sold I normally design a photo that suits the required frame to attract buyers and I guess that's what should do can you elaborate please?

Image-wise you could check the Fiverr help pages for tips for that:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/15863342952977-Gig-Images-General-Gig-image-guidelines?segment=seller

Or for gigs in general you could check the other Fiverr help.

But generally as long as the gig in the gigs page is set to "active" then it should be available for buyers to buy. You can check your impressions to see if you're getting some. If not you could check the option at the help centre support page to check if your gig is in the search index.

Also what's wrong about writing "professional" as a search tag in more than one gig can you elaborate 

In 5 gigs you spelt it with one "s" in the search tag and in other the search tags for 3 gigs you added "buisness". So that might not help buyers to find your gig.

13 minutes ago, rosalia_la said:

but I don't duplicate gigs

Maybe the duplicate gigs thing was mentioned because you have mutliple gigs for film posters (without them being different enough - eg. if they were different style written in the title that would probably be okay).

ie. you have gigs for:

Gig: I will design a creative and unique film poster for you

Gig: I will design a film poster for you with perfect prices

Gig: I will professionally design a movie poster

Gig: I will professionally design a film poster

and Gig "I will professionally design a movie poster" has the same gig description as "I will professionally design a film poster".
so if the description is duplicated and the title is almost the same - "movie" instead of "film" it seems like it's basically a duplicate gig (though if one is for American style you could say that).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

Hello

I've been here on Fiverr since January 2023 and since then my highest impressions have been 600 and something and my clicks are 2 to 7, but nowadays my impressions are below 200, should I keep adjusting gigs as impressions go down and what's the average for new sellers?

• Like 12

Hi @rosalia_la - rather than focus on impressions, focus on your ability to change impressions to clicks and clicks into orders. Please check out the data that I shared in this post a few weeks ago:

Note: You can still get orders on gigs with less than 50 impressions a day. When I was a newbie, I only had 14 impressions a day and I was still able to get orders.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1