Level 2 seller and I lost all the impressions

fradelia

Question

Hello there! I am a Level 2 seller on Fiverr. Initially, I noticed a decline in impressions despite having some orders. In response, I took the initiative to optimize the descriptions of all my gigs and incorporate the latest keywords to attract more clients. However, I am now facing a new challenge as I am no longer receiving any orders, and my impressions continue to decline each day. Despite trying various tips and strategies, I have not achieved any positive results. I am truly unsure of the reasons behind this situation and what steps I should take next. If anyone could offer me some help, I would greatly appreciate it.

• Like 19

16 answers to this question

Once your gig is optimized and doing well with orders and search results, NEVER change anything including price etc. This messes up the internal algorithm and fiverr tries to place it accordingly. 

Please wait for a week or so things should settle and try running a promotion if active. 

P.S., When the "Rotation Period" starts, there's not much we can do, it usually takes 2,3 months to be back on track. 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, fradelia said:

Hello there! I am a Level 2 seller on Fiverr. Initially, I noticed a decline in impressions despite having some orders. In response, I took the initiative to optimize the descriptions of all my gigs and incorporate the latest keywords to attract more clients. However, I am now facing a new challenge as I am no longer receiving any orders, and my impressions continue to decline each day. Despite trying various tips and strategies, I have not achieved any positive results. I am truly unsure of the reasons behind this situation and what steps I should take next. If anyone could offer me some help, I would greatly appreciate it.

If possible start promoting your gig on social media. You need sales and positive reviews. Or as suggested by others you will have to wait for a while as it might be the result of a bad private review. Thanks

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, grayprogrammerz said:

my strategy for gaining impressions is simple: complete current orders

more orders you complete, more rank boost and awards more attention

If OP has repeated buyers, your strategy might work well to her.

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 13

8 hours ago, artholistic said:

Once your gig is optimized and doing well with orders and search results, NEVER change anything including price etc. This messes up the internal algorithm and fiverr tries to place it accordingly. 

Please wait for a week or so things should settle and try running a promotion if active. 

P.S., When the "Rotation Period" starts, there's not much we can do, it usually takes 2,3 months to be back on track. 

It's been a month now and it's really the same. Thank you! 

• Like 10

8 hours ago, sck_seo_service said:

If possible start promoting your gig on social media. You need sales and positive reviews. Or as suggested by others you will have to wait for a while as it might be the result of a bad private review. Thanks

I had only positive reviews and I always communicate with clients to make sure they are satisfied. I will try to promote it on social media, thank you!

• Like 11

8 hours ago, jones4k said:

Maybe you received negative private feedback. There is nothing you can now do, just wait for 3 to 6 months. I am facing the same issue since March. 

I believe you tried everything as well. Should we contact the support?

• Like 10