I Need Guidance on FIVERR

proammar

Hi!

I am new on fiverr.com and it been 21 days to me since I have joined this platform. I have a really good experience and I am going well. I have uploaded 5 gigs. Only my one gig is selling really good. Kindly guide me how I can sale my other gigs. Is there any way to make our gig featured?

Secondly I want to ask that is there any competition running on this platform for designers? By winning which we can win cash prize.

Thanks in advance

Use the forum search in the upper right corner for lots of tips and advice. The obvious answer to your question is that people are interested in buying the one gig which sells and have less interest or less need for your other gigs. So you either have to be patient, or change to other gigs.

Fiverr ran a graphics-related contest several months ago. That was the first time in my year and a half here that I recall any sort of contest, so I don’t know if they’ll be doing it again. You can go look through the blog or news archives to read about it. I think they offered a small, non-monetary prize.

Archived