Passport Submission for ID Verification

abdulrahman1s

Question

Hey everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I have a question regarding the ID verification process on Fiverr, particularly in relation to age requirements. I recently came across a situation where I'm a bit uncertain about the appropriate course of action, and I'd greatly appreciate your guidance.

Here's the situation: I'm under the required age for ID verification on Fiverr by just two weeks (Yes! I've the most unfortunate luck imaginable). However, I have a valid passport that I could potentially use for the verification process. and the ID verification will lasts for eight days.

My question is, would it be acceptable to submit my passport for ID verification, despite being slightly under the required age on the Terms of Service? I don't want to violate any rules or put my account at risk, so I thought it would be wise to seek advice from the experienced members of this wonderful community.

I understand that rules and policies are in place to ensure a safe and trustworthy environment for everyone on Fiverr, and I respect that. I want to maintain the integrity of the platform while also complying with the guidelines.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post. Your guidance would be incredibly valuable to me. I look forward to hearing your thoughts and suggestions!

• Like 8

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet