I need some guidance to get orders.

aliraza_147

Getting orders on Fiverr is not a big deal as well as its not easy.

You have to constantly learn about Fiverr, how it works, how to optimise your gig to rank, you have to try, use most searchable keywords in your GIG title.

Use eye-catchy GIG thumbnail that attract your target buyer. 

Make your GIG description clear and to the point.

Its all about research and try and try. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, abdheshkjha said:

Getting orders on Fiverr is not a big deal as well as its not easy.

You have to constantly learn about Fiverr, how it works, how to optimise your gig to rank, you have to try, use most searchable keywords in your GIG title.

Use eye-catchy GIG thumbnail that attract your target buyer. 

Make your GIG description clear and to the point.

Its all about research and try and try. 

I have done all. Would you please check my profile and tell me where I am doing wrong.

Here is the Link 👉  My Profile

• Like 4
  • Up 1

6 minutes ago, bestsseo said:

Stay online

How many times do I need to tell you this? Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

You sold almost nothing in 15 months. You should know already that staying online is a waste of time. 

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, filipdevaere said:

How many times do I need to tell you this? Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

You sold almost nothing in 15 months. You should know already that staying online is a waste of time. 

I created the account in the month of May and so far i have completed two orders. Have you checked my profile?

Go and Check My Profile first 👉 https://www.fiverr.com/aliraza_147

And then tell me what can i do to get orders

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2023 at 9:05 AM, filipdevaere said:

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

When someone somewhere says "stay online on Fiverr" the only answer you give is "WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works" If we lack knowledge, if we don't know how Fiverr works, then you tell us what's right? How does Fiverr work?"

• Like 5
  • Up 1

7 minutes ago, aliraza_147 said:

If we lack knowledge, if we don't know how Fiverr works, then you tell us what's right? How does Fiverr work?"

This has been explained hundreds of times on the forum, but hardly anyone reads it. I'm not wasting my time writing it down again, I have a lot of orders to finish. Don't be lazy, take your time and start studying the forum. Read only the advice from experienced sellers (avoid the new sellers and the sellers with no or only a few orders).

• Like 7
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

This has been explained hundreds of times on the forum, but hardly anyone reads it. I'm not wasting my time writing it down again, I have a lot of orders to finish. Don't be lazy, take your time and start studying the forum. Read only the advice from experienced sellers (avoid the new sellers and the sellers with no or only a few orders).

Where you write first 

• Like 4
  • Up 1