Payoneer Only Other Payment Option?

acdesignstudio

Question

I will be moving to a country where Paypal is not available.  So unfortunate! Paypal has been so good to me and I've been with them for over 10 yrs. 😢

I have verified that I will be able to keep my bank account and credit card. 

So, to use Fiverr my only option is to open a Payoneer acct, right? And I'll have to use bank transfer because I can only use direct deposit if I'm still in the States?

I have read here about the high Payoneer fees, but is it difficult to open an account? Is it a headache?

Thanks for your help.

• Like 9

4 answers to this question

5 hours ago, acdesignstudio said:

I will be moving to a country where Paypal is not available.  So unfortunate! Paypal has been so good to me and I've been with them for over 10 yrs. 😢

I have verified that I will be able to keep my bank account and credit card. 

So, to use Fiverr my only option is to open a Payoneer acct, right? And I'll have to use bank transfer because I can only use direct deposit if I'm still in the States?

I have read here about the high Payoneer fees, but is it difficult to open an account? Is it a headache?

Thanks for your help.

I use both PayPal and Payoneer. Both are good and very easy to set up. I don't think Payoneer charges are high. Last I compared they are kind of the same. Thanks

• Like 7

5 hours ago, designer_luxury said:

You can use paypal, if you have. 

Did you even read the question carefully? What are you answering? 😕 Kindly read the question again as the OP has clearly mentioned that "I will be moving to a country where Paypal is not available." 😑

8 hours ago, acdesignstudio said:

I will be moving to a country where Paypal is not available. 

The process of opening a Payoneer account is easy. You just have to provide the accurate and original info and documents for verification purpose. Whether it charges you less or more for transfering funds to your bank account, you have no other option than it. So go for Payoneer. It's safe! Good Luck!

• Like 8