Seniors, please review my gig & profile.

hamzaachkaj

Well, hello everyone! I hope you're all doing well and that your business is going well. I am here today to present myself and get to know some of you a little bit. So I am a university student passionate about programming and finance, two very different fields. I started Fiverr to make some side money and get some professional experience. Well, I didn't think it would be this challenging to get my first order, but it's okay; that's the game, I guess. I will be very pleased to get to know some of you and benefit from each other's experiences, tips, or maybe even expertise 😁.

• Like 17

On 7/8/2023 at 10:24 AM, excelravi said:

Yeah thank you for the advices mr Excelravi. I actually think I will first propose everything I have so I will create gigs on all fields and skills i have and after seeing which one gather the most people or is the most wanted by potential buyers.

After that I will probably stick to that field and offer more services and get training to propose more value to the buyers. However for now i still have 2 very basic gigs that every seller already have or had ( translation and transcription) and its a very saturated field so I will wait and develop my skills and get used to the platform.

• Like 14

Does changing your gig information (description, pricing, delivery time, or even thumbnail) affect the gig's impression and attraction? Does it affect the algorithm? If yes, should I just delete that gig and republish it or should I just leave as it is. The gig's stats are attached.

Screenshot 2023-07-10 at 15.00.43.png

• Like 8

Great to see your enthusiasm for programming and finance! Don't worry about the initial challenges—perseverance is key. It's wonderful that you're seeking to learn from others and benefit from their experiences. Best of luck on your Fiverr journey!

• Like 7

Hello everyone I hope you're doing great! I opened my account one week ago and have been quite active on the forum. I have only two gigs, and they are in a very competitive and common category. However, I think I got a good number of impressions for someone with gigs on the 20th page. Can you please review my gigs and profile and share your experience and thoughts with me? It will be meaningful for me 🙏🆘.

Profile : https://www.fiverr.com/hamzaachkaj

Gig 1 : https://www.fiverr.com/s/9APp4x

Gig 2 : https://www.fiverr.com/s/jkLzVa

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Hello Hamza, I don't have quite the experience, but as a buyer, I think your gigs look decent to me. Of course, if you can add some documents, previous work, or anything else that will make you more credible as a seller, it would be better. I still highly advise developing some skills and working in another category since the demand in translation and transcription doesn't match the high amount of supply, just like in logo design and other highly competitive categories. I wish you good luck!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Hey Hamza, I wouldn't say I am a senior since I've only been on Fiverr for around two years, but I think you should consider the following points:

- For starters, make sure there's no grammatical error in your gig title. This is crucial, especially considering the category you are in.

- Your gig descriptions are in French, so I don't think I am eligible to judge this because I don't speak the language. However, Fiverr states that it is mandatory to use English for your gig title and description. A majority of buyers here use English, so you'll have a greater chance of getting a buyer if you use language that most people use here. Source: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011421218-Gig-Policies?segment=seller

• Like 7
  • Up 1

On 7/12/2023 at 3:29 PM, kevindwren said:

Hey Hamza, I wouldn't say I am a senior since I've only been on Fiverr for around two years, but I think you should consider the following points:

- For starters, make sure there's no grammatical error in your gig title. This is crucial, especially considering the category you are in.

- Your gig descriptions are in French, so I don't think I am eligible to judge this because I don't speak the language. However, Fiverr states that it is mandatory to use English for your gig title and description. A majority of buyers here use English, so you'll have a greater chance of getting a buyer if you use language that most people use here. Source: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011421218-Gig-Policies?segment=seller

Thanks for the advices and sorry for the late reply Kevin. I implemented the changes about the language used for description and titles. I hope i will get my first order i really need it. If any of you have any other advices or comments on my profile or gigs I will appreciate the help.

• Like 5
  • Up 1