how can i get my first order?

zaharaazeem

Question

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, zaharaazeem said:

https://www.fiverr.com/s/AlPXya

i am new seller can u tell me how can i improve my gig and get my first order?

Hi, your gig title is not looking good to me. In my opinion, you should add at least two keywords in your gig title. For example, I will create a "WordPress blog"(low completion keyword), and a "WordPress website"(High Competition keyword) and also make your titles short. Search for low competition keywords you can do it by searching 

like search logo design on Fiverr you will see a lot of gigs which is an unbeatable competition but then try to search like restaurant logos or construction logos, and the completion will fall. That's how you start gig ranking in lower completion and once you start getting orders than 

the keyword I told you of higher completion to add will work for you to start ranking gigs on higher competition.

Last, try to stay active on Fiverr belive me many will say that's a myth but it's working for me. You will notice the "online sellers" option while searching gigs, which helps buyers contact the sellers currently online so that's another way to low the competition.

• Like 17
  • Up 1

20 hours ago, zaharaazeem said:

https://www.fiverr.com/s/AlPXya

i am new seller can u tell me how can i improve my gig and get my first order?

Please be active on your account, first of all, add keywords to your gig that match your niche. Get a good gig image according to Fiverr policies. They mentioned clearly which image was good or which is not. Please try to search on Fiverr. You can learn many things even If we say everything from the Fiverr official site that will not be wrong. 

• Like 9