3 months without gig impressions after getting a 1 start review

elimarkting

Question

Hello community. 🙂

All my gigs have yet to get 0 impressions in the last three months after a seller gave me a 1 star review. I found this unfair because I'm almost 3 orders away to become level 2 seller. What should I do? This has never happened before. I have only been able to sell three orders with five starts reviews from recurring clients. Can someone help me? Thanks.

Screenshot 2023-07-11 100924.png

Screenshot 2023-07-11 101049.png

Screenshot 2023-07-11 101037.png

• Like 6

4 answers to this question

You need to wait until the bad stats roll-off from your account. I believe that this can take up to 6 months at the current time. It used to be 3 months.

I see that you already have 4 4-star reviews and 1 1-star review in just 26 orders. Your overall rating is 4.7 which is the minimum rating on Fiverr at the current time. This is far from ideal. You need to take a deep dive and see what you can improve. Communication is usually the problem.

Other than that, do your absolute best with whatever orders you are getting and ask the clients to leave a review – but not what kind of a review, that is against the Terms of Service.

And last but not least, learn from this experience, so it doesn't repeat itself in the future!

Edited by sunboatrecords
  • Like 11

Be active

42 minutes ago, elimarkting said:

Hello community. 🙂

All my gigs have yet to get 0 impressions in the last three months after a seller gave me a 1 star review. I found this unfair because I'm almost 3 orders away to become level 2 seller. What should I do? This has never happened before. I have only been able to sell three orders with five starts reviews from recurring clients. Can someone help me? Thanks.

Screenshot 2023-07-11 100924.png

Screenshot 2023-07-11 101049.png

Screenshot 2023-07-11 101037.png

I think you have to make more gigs so that they can rank on different keywords and as a result you will get more orders.

Happy earning 🙂

Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 21-26-42 elimarkting Profile Fiverr.png

• Like 7