Not getting orders

premdaripa

Hello there, Make sure your gig titles and tags accurately reflect your services. Explore different avenues for promoting your gigs. Utilize social media platforms, freelancing forums, and online communities to showcase your services. Building a successful freelancing career takes time and effort. Stay motivated and persistent, even during periods of slow progress. Continually reassess your approach, make necessary adjustments, and refine your skills.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

On 7/11/2023 at 5:27 AM, premdaripa said:

I joined fiverr 3 months back but still today I didn't get a single order. please tell what is the problem

There are a couple reasons:

- What you are offering isnt unique enough.

- Your service isnt high enough quality to stand out from the rest

- Your pricing isnt as competitive and might not be valued.

- You didnt set up your gig properly to best market yourself and your service.

- Also Fiverr is very over saturated, so honestly it is tough to break through.

• Like 10
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2023 at 10:53 AM, jonbaas said:

What actions are you taking to out-compete your abundant competition?

On 7/13/2023 at 3:27 AM, mrubaid820 said:

Hello there, Make sure your gig titles and tags accurately reflect your services. Explore different avenues for promoting your gigs. Utilize social media platforms, freelancing forums, and online communities to showcase your services. Building a successful freelancing career takes time and effort. Stay motivated and persistent, even during periods of slow progress. Continually reassess your approach, make necessary adjustments, and refine your skills.

here i'm attaching my gig. please share your review

https://www.fiverr.com/s/RGm9oN

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kawsar_log said:

You appear to have only created one Gig; try creating more Gigs on your other services!

Does that really help? I have published my first Gig, and now if I create one more Gig on a different topic, will the Fiverr algorithm work well for better promoting? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, devanzum said:

Does that really help? I have published my first Gig, and now if I create one more Gig on a different topic, will the Fiverr algorithm work well for better promoting? 

No, Fiverr does not take number of gigs into consideration. The 'multiple-gigs' advice only works if you have multiple skills to offer. 

It's called diversification. Like a pizza place also offering calzones and stromboli. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, imagination7413 said:

No, Fiverr does not take number of gigs into consideration. The 'multiple-gigs' advice only works if you have multiple skills to offer. 

It's called diversification. Like a pizza place also offering calzones and stromboli. 

Noted , thanks for the clarification 😀

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1