Subsciption Cancellation

sck_seo_service

Question

The subscription feature in Fiverr is wonderful. But I am afraid to use it what if a client decides to withdraw before subscription completion? Then will it affect my performance matrices? For example, if a client takes a 6-month subscription from me and cancels the subscription after 4 months. Then will it affect my performance on Fiverr? And will it count as order cancellation?

• Like 10

4 answers to this question

10 hours ago, sck_seo_service said:

For example, if a client takes a 6-month subscription from me and cancels the subscription after 4 months. Then will it affect my performance on Fiverr? And will it count as order cancellation?

Fiverr CS say it don't affect performance.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, venonusa said:

Fiverr CS say it don't affect performance.

I’ve had a subscription sign up and then decided they had all they needed after the first month. Didn’t affect my metrics. It’s a bit like each month is treated as a separate order. As long as they cancel before the next order automatically begins, it just ends it there. That was my experience, at least.

I think this is why any subscription discount applies from month 2 onwards – because if you applied the discount on month 1, the buyer could just cancel after it and get the cost advantages of a subscription without the seller having the advantage of repeat business.

• Like 9

13 hours ago, charlsmcfarlane said:

I’ve had a subscription sign up and then decided they had all they needed after the first month. Didn’t affect my metrics. It’s a bit like each month is treated as a separate order. As long as they cancel before the next order automatically begins, it just ends it there. That was my experience, at least.

I think this is why any subscription discount applies from month 2 onwards – because if you applied the discount on month 1, the buyer could just cancel after it and get the cost advantages of a subscription without the seller having the advantage of repeat business.

Thanks a lot for the details. Sounds good :). Thanks

• Like 8