Is there any problem to create a logo in social media post gig?

minhaj_ahmed00

Question

4 answers to this question

5 hours ago, minhaj_ahmed00 said:

It will be my first order on fiverr. will it effect my gig ranking?

Hi @minhaj_ahmed00 - I notice that you have a few gigs set up related to logo design, so have the buyer order the logo through one of your logo design gigs (or create a custom offer from one of your logo design gig). It really doesn't make sense to create a logo design order in your social media post gig because it doesn't reflect the service you are offering in that gig. It's important to keep your services relevant to the gigs that you are offering for best visibility in search. Otherwise, you'll confuse your buyers when they click on your gig and see some samples of work that don't relate to what they are looking for.

• Like 13

On 7/9/2023 at 11:14 AM, vickieito said:

Hi @minhaj_ahmed00 - I notice that you have a few gigs set up related to logo design, so have the buyer order the logo through one of your logo design gigs (or create a custom offer from one of your logo design gig). It really doesn't make sense to create a logo design order in your social media post gig because it doesn't reflect the service you are offering in that gig. It's important to keep your services relevant to the gigs that you are offering for best visibility in search. Otherwise, you'll confuse your buyers when they click on your gig and see some samples of work that don't relate to what they are looking for.

Absolutely. For an example, I am your buyer and want to check your social media gig reviews before place an order. If I saw the logo design related review on your social media gig. It can create a negative impression about you and I may not place the order

• Like 11