Gigs dropped from First page to 3rd page

hamzayounis_105

Question

Gigs with zero stars are showing on the first page whereas else my gig along with some other nice gigs are dropped to 3rd page. Is that normal? Are gigs rotating because not only mine but all good seller's gigs are dropped I noticed. I have 2 active orders and 100% on everything except 95% on order completion but that's not on the gig that was on the first page

• Like 6

3 answers to this question

It's hard to know what is the reason. Usually these drops have to do with a low buyer satisfaction rate. The thing is, people won't see the same placement you do, so you should stop caring about your current location in search.

Also, even if people give you a great review publicly, Fiverr also asks them to leave a private review. And generally most buyers are a bit more critical when it comes to those private reviews, because no one will see those aside from the Fiverr staff and the buyer himself. Which means they can speak their mind. I, for one, was back in search for this reason, even if I have no bad reviews for many months, these private reviews really did a number on me and my Fiverr success manager said it's due to the buyer satisfaction rate being lower than it should. So that's most likely what happened.

By the way, I can't reply to the same stuff over and over, 

I already replied to her and she had the same issue, along with many people that experience the same problem. I don't understand why it's hard to search the forum, because most of the time any question you want to ask has already been answered.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

It's hard to know what is the reason. Usually these drops have to do with a low buyer satisfaction rate. The thing is, people won't see the same placement you do, so you should stop caring about your current location in search.

Also, even if people give you a great review publicly, Fiverr also asks them to leave a private review. And generally most buyers are a bit more critical when it comes to those private reviews, because no one will see those aside from the Fiverr staff and the buyer himself. Which means they can speak their mind. I, for one, was back in search for this reason, even if I have no bad reviews for many months, these private reviews really did a number on me and my Fiverr success manager said it's due to the buyer satisfaction rate being lower than it should. So that's most likely what happened.

By the way, I can't reply to the same stuff over and over, 

I already replied to her and she had the same issue, along with many people that experience the same problem. I don't understand why it's hard to search the forum, because most of the time any question you want to ask has already been answered.

Thanks for your time and making things clear

• Like 8