Fiver warning saying account has been flagged for purchasing or selling with the intent to falsely increase ratings and/or levels

pitfulll

So I'm pretty new to fiver and I opened it today with that warning. I'm not sure what I did as I haven't bought anything and have only made one sale to a customer who wasn't me. What I think it might be is that I asked someone who messaged me if they were still interested in buying from me after 5 days of silence, I'm not sure if this is against TOS though as I didn't see it there? I only saw that you shouldn't ask for reviews, so I'm kinda confused on what I did wrong. Should I not ask if customers are still interested in the future?

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, pitfulll said:

Should I not ask if customers are still interested in the future?

Hi @pitfulll - The buyer may have reported you as spam. Unsolicited contact with your buyers isn't allowed on Fiverr. Buyers will come back to you if they are interested, but if they aren't, don't follow up with them or your account could get flagged by the buyer.

• Like 4

Okay, that makes sense, I think I was more so confused about the wording that fiverr used regarding me buying or selling something, but I guess that's just because they didn't have a message more specific to my action. Idk, thanks for the insight though!

• Like 4