Impressions, Clicks & Online status filter

rakibcad

Question

Hi, I am a new seller on Fiverr.
Everyone says that staying active on Fiverr doesn't help to get more impressions and clicks. But my clicks and impression statistics show that they increase rapidly on those days when I am active more than on other days.

My gig positions are generally 3-6 pages. But when I search it with the online status filter, my gigs show up in 1-2 pages. Is this the reason? Being too active is quite difficult for everyone. I have received a few buyer messages when I am on Fiverr. I haven’t received any messages when I am not active on Fiverr. Please explain it.

I am expert and experienced in AutoCAD design and floor plan work. But on Fiverr, this category has many sellers. So in this competitive situation, I need some clear words. Is being active on Fiverr increasing impressions and clicks? Please give your Opinion. 

Edited by rakibcad
  • Like 9

6 answers to this question

Hi Rakib, for new sellers it definitely works. If you stay active most of the time clients can search for you using the online Now filter and you usually get more impressions and clicks, that doesn't happen when you are offline. Maybe the messages you get from clients are using the online seller filter then messaging, for that reason you get messages when you are online and you don't when you are offline

• Like 8

7 hours ago, rakibcad said:

But my clicks and impression statistics show that they increase rapidly on those days when I am active more than on other days.

9 minutes ago, sihab_hossain1 said:

Hi Rakib, for new sellers it definitely works.

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

• Like 9