How to manage multiple(website development) orders and complete successfully?

atulcodex

Question

6 answers to this question

You can do it either by maintaining proper time in one project or separate work schedules on different projects.

Secondly, you can get a team for yourself so that you can distribute the work among themselves including you, and then get multiple works.

• Like 9

On 7/5/2023 at 3:01 AM, imraan_zaack said:

you can get a team for yourself so that you can distribute the work among themselves including you, and then get multiple works.

Is that even allowed? Making someone else do the job from your profile?

Sounds like trouble to me!

• Like 11

On 7/6/2023 at 3:12 AM, imamiopial said:

Is that even allowed? Making someone else do the job from your profile?

Sounds like trouble to me!

It's not like making someone work from your profile. you have to manage everything from your profile by yourself and take orders. when you get a queue of orders you can arrange a local team of yours to help you in your works and deliver the works to your clients from your account by yourself.

• Like 9

24 minutes ago, imraan_zaack said:

It's not like making someone work from your profile.

I think it's exactly like that if someone else is working on your order that was placed on your profile.

27 minutes ago, imraan_zaack said:

when you get a queue of orders you can arrange a local team of yours to help you in your works and deliver the works to your clients from your account by yourself.

That is somewhat deceiving judging the fact that buyers are placing orders based on your credibility, not someone they don't even know and can trust.

Also, seller profiles are for a certain individual and as far as I know there’s a team option where sellers can join and take orders on with one joined profile. 

31 minutes ago, imraan_zaack said:

when you get a queue of orders

That's why Fiverr has queue limit on gigs and options to set and extend delivery time. 

Those are all meaningless if a group or more than one individual is doing work behind 1 profile. Does it sound fair?

Not sure if there are rules against this but there should be. 

• Like 9