There's an issue with your Fiverr account

shaam111

Hi shaam111,

To create a fun and pleasant experience for our community, we ask that you do not send messages to other users to promote or offer one of your Fiverr Gigs, services, or websites. Our message tool is aimed at connecting buyers and sellers on our platform, but spamming other community members is not tolerated. If you are interested in purchasing a specific service, feel free to use our message system to connect with other sellers.

This is your second warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team.
During the period of the review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your buyers/sellers within an active order. Our team will keep you posted with any update.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out at https://support.fiverr.com

Thanks!
The Fiverr team

what should i do now

• Like 3

There's nothing else to do, the account is under review.

However, you are doing what a lot of people hate, and that's send messages like "give me work", that's against the rules and no one likes to receive that kind of stuff. You shouldn't disturb others to promote your gigs because that will get you banned as you can see. Only Fiverr's team will decide what happens with your account. But in general, forcing your services down people's throats will always lead to problems, so regardless of where you will be freelancing next, keep that in mind.

• Like 4

Just now, smartdezigns said:

What was the first warning about?

I can only assume it also had to do with self-promotion. Usually if a person does the same bad thing twice, that's when the account gets restricted. Otherwise it would take 3 different warnings to disable the account. 

5 minutes ago, shaam111 said:

is there's any chance that fiverr reactivate my account?

There's always a chance but don't get your hopes up. The chances are that you will never get your account back. That's especially true if you already had a warning for promoting your gigs to others randomly, and you did it again. If that's the case and it seems like it, then most likely you won't get the account back. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, donnovan86 said:

I can only assume it also had to do with self-promotion. Usually if a person does the same bad thing twice, that's when the account gets restricted. Otherwise it would take 3 different warnings to disable the account. 

There is a possibility that he got a different warning at first and that got sorted out? Just wanted to know. If it's the same warning (first) then he should move on (let go of Fiverr).. And true about 3 warnings leads to account suspension.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

Just now, shaam111 said:

yeh its the same warning twice.but can i make another account on fiverr?

Someone might have reported you for sending spam messages to other sellers and asking them for work. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE TBH, but, yeah you can make another account using a different laptop, different IP and of course different identity (which isn't possible). 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, saadatique said:

yeah you can make another account using a different laptop, different IP and of course different identity (which isn't possible). 

Don't encourage this... A lot of people here take posts at face value, without understanding any sarcasm or joke. Although I guess in his case it's way too late.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, donnovan86 said:

Don't encourage this... A lot of people here take posts at face value, without understanding any sarcasm or joke. Although I guess in his case it's way too late.

Thank you for correcting me here. Though I wasn't encouraging anyone. It was like, you now have no space on this platform because, no company will keep on giving you chances on the same mistake. So yeah, it's time for him to move to another platform. 

• Like 4