Fiverr site security must be updated

Long time ago I wrote that SSL is required! But seems like people don’t really care about their security (or don’t understand what it means). No wonder accounts are getting hacked - enough to login via some malicious WiFi spot and all your packets (including passwords for Fiverr) are gone.

Reply to @harithagayashan: But that will not help unless connection is encrypted. Your traffic remains completely open. Firewall, antivirus - these are all client side technologies.

If there is no SSL, you shouldn’t access fiverr from any untrusted/public WiFi hotspots (like hotels, cafeterias, airports).

The only way out is to buy a VPN, or install one on your own VPS/Dedicated server (or establish some other type of encrypted tunnel between your PC and Fiverr’s server).

But who cares 😦

and also ssl prevents inside attacks and other things so ssl ironically reduce the traffic.so i think installing ssl is not a much higher cost and higher hardware issues. in standard people say installing ssl makes the bandwidth higher in about 5%. but in my thinking as it prevents all the attacks and it will save the bandwidth from them. then that 5% is not a value. bcoz u save much more bandwidth from preventing attacks.

Archived