Can two people work on single Fiverr Profile?

buznss_expert

Question

Hi, I and my husband work on one Fiverr profile at the back, but only my name and details are given on Fiverr profile. But sometimes, I am, alone, not able to manage all clients and connect with each of them. Is it allowed on Fiverr, If I put my and my husband's image on the gig thumbnail and write the description of both on the Fiverr gig description and profile? As we work on a team. This way, my husband can also directly connect with clients when I am busy or out of connection. 

looking forward to your responses and guidance. 

• Like 16

9 answers to this question

10 hours ago, kevindwren said:

I believe it's not against the rules if you work as a team behind the scene, as long as you are able to deliver what you advertise and manage to complete the order.

Sure, but it's unethical to say "I" when you have a lot of people behind the scenes doing the work for you. I saw a lot of sellers that say "I", even Pro sellers, and on socials they clearly show they have a team behind them and even created their own business. There's nothing wrong if you work with others, as long as you advertise it as such. But on Fiverr there are a lot of sellers that clearly don't state they are a team, and instead make people think they do all the work alone. Which they obviously don't.

• Like 12
  • Up 2

I believe it's not against the rules if you work as a team behind the scene, as long as you are able to deliver what you advertise and manage to complete the order. I am not so sure about putting a couple's image as profile picture, but Fiverr suggests you use your own image or the logo of your business

• Like 18

Hi! Absolutely, it is possible that multiple peoples can work on single profile as a team. It is a great feature towards fiverr. Sometimes if one member is not available then other team member can handle the client. Sometimes it is difficult to manage multiple clients and tasks then it is easy to work as a team.

• Like 14