This is very Upsetting Not Approved

mehar_01

Question

This is my 2nd profile and same tragedy happened. My gig was live till last night which now tells me that your profile wasn't approved check your email and the same old text is received that we can't approve you, check back later. Please someone, give me an expert advice on how to set up a profile which get's approved and sustain it's status. 

• Like 10
  • Up 1

11 answers to this question

50 minutes ago, mehar_01 said:

This is my 2nd profile and same tragedy happened. My gig was live till last night which now tells me that your profile wasn't approved check your email and the same old text is received that we can't approve you, check back later. Please someone, give me an expert advice on how to set up a profile which get's approved and sustain it's status. 

Something to think about is that if what you offer wasn't accepted the first time you tried to go online, just opening a second account...won't really help. Are you trying to post the same gigs? Or did you try to change things up? 

I would take a bit of a break and do some research to see what you were doing 'wrong' (were you offering something against the TOS? Not your own images? Is what you want to sell just not on Fiverr? And see if you're even a fit for the site before trying again. Having multiple accounts is a no-go to start with, so you don't really have that many chances. There aren't really any universal tips to be honest other than the obvious, you really need to find what works best for you,

• Like 10
  • Up 1

43 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

What gigs are you trying to add here? Maybe there's a reason why your gigs are not accepted.

It was about Wix Website design and redesign gig, 

didn't copy paste anything, infact wrote everything after doing research on those keywords, didn't upload any gig image that might initiate copywrite strike, even then, it wasn't aproved, and once not approved i can never post any gig. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

34 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

He is mentioning "2nd profile" so I assume that this is his second account.

Yes, when fiverr didn't approve my first profile which i had made months ago, i tried to post another gig but that section wasn't available for me. Therefore, i made another profile with different name and verified it but same fate. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1

16 minutes ago, katakatica said:

Something to think about is that if what you offer wasn't accepted the first time you tried to go online, just opening a second account...won't really help. Are you trying to post the same gigs? Or did you try to change things up? 

I would take a bit of a break and do some research to see what you were doing 'wrong' (were you offering something against the TOS? Not your own images? Is what you want to sell just not on Fiverr? And see if you're even a fit for the site before trying again. Having multiple accounts is a no-go to start with, so you don't really have that many chances. There aren't really any universal tips to be honest other than the obvious, you really need to find what works best for you,

1. I made that gig image in my photoshop by mixture of colors and text

2. I tried not to violate any TOS, i tried original text, didn't paste anything from anybody. terms were clean and clear, it was about wix website development. Even i did earn a freelance badge after doing that Fiverr info course. 

How'd i know that i'm fit for the site? 

• Like 7
  • Up 1

15 minutes ago, mehar_01 said:

By Fiverr telling you, I guess. I get your point, but it does look like, at the moment, according to them, you just don't qualify. Maybe there are just too many gigs in that field right now? Maybe they are looking for people with different experiences/etc. Hard to say, but I'd take it as an indication to wait and maybe learn some new skills. 

• Like 7
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, katakatica said:

By Fiverr telling you, I guess. I get your point, but it does look like, at the moment, according to them, you just don't qualify. Maybe there are just too many gigs in that field right now? Maybe they are looking for people with different experiences/etc. Hard to say, but I'd take it as an indication to wait and maybe learn some new skills. 

So, you are suggesting that i should do some more research and target a less targeted niche, then remake a new profile and start all over, 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

40 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

You can make only 1 account.

If they close the previous accounts I think it's OK to try again eventually but I would definitely talk to CS about it first to be honest. 

47 minutes ago, mehar_01 said:

So, you are suggesting that i should do some more research and target a less targeted niche, then remake a new profile and start all over, 

I'm suggesting you to STUDY something new. Not just target a different niche. Take the time you need for it (might be months or years.) Don't just try again and again. I would likely also ask customer service first to see if that's even OK since technically you CAN only have one account. 

• Like 7
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, mehar_01 said:

Therefore, i made another profile with different name and verified it but same fate. 

Did you close your first account before creating the second one? If not, you have violated Fiverr's Terms of Service by having more than one account. And even if you did close it first, you'd better get the permission from Fiverr's Customer Support to close the old account and start a new one.

1 hour ago, mehar_01 said:

If they let you sell on Fiverr, you're fit. If they don't you're not.

There are other freelancing platforms, you can try them out.

• Like 7
  • Up 1