My ratings is 3.3 but no one gave me any bad reviews.

brown_sugar_x_x

Buyer did not leave any reviews  on my gig still my ratings went down. also my delivery on time ratings are also going down but All I did was late delivery in revision. but the delivery time should not affect because it was in revision right??

what can I do to make my ratings go up. fiverr deranked and almost removed my gigs from everywhere. if my gig are not visible how am i supposed to get orders?? please help. this is my profile:

https://www.fiverr.com/brown_sugar_x_x?up_rollout=true

Screenshot 2023-07-02 172714.png

Screenshot 2023-07-02 172701.png

• Like 8

31 minutes ago, brown_sugar_x_x said:

fiverr deranked and almost removed my gigs from everywhere. if my gig are not visible how am i supposed to get orders??

Good question BUT Fiverr does not guarantee that your services will always be visible and does not guarantee that your gigs will be present in search results, so it is up to you how you bring customers to your gigs.  I'm sorry to say this, but right now your gigs are out and now you have to prove that you can do better so that the algorithm re-starting checking your gigs and thinking if now your gigs can stay in search results or not.

• Like 8

Hi, 

Are your gigs back?

11 hours ago, venonusa said:

Good question BUT Fiverr does not guarantee that your services will always be visible and does not guarantee that your gigs will be present in search results, so it is up to you how you bring customers to your gigs.  I'm sorry to say this, but right now your gigs are out and now you have to prove that you can do better so that the algorithm re-starting checking your gigs and thinking if now your gigs can stay in search results or not.

• Like 3