Your delivery deadline is coming up! Less than 12 hours!

Firstly I opened an offer to my customer for 2 days, then my customer wanted an extra job for 10 days. I opened a new offer in the same Order. My delivery time was updated and I have 10 days for delivery but I took a mail "Your delivery deadline is coming up: Less than 12 hours". What should I do? 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, magicmousee said:

Firstly I opened an offer to my customer for 2 days, then my customer wanted an extra job for 10 days. I opened a new offer in the same Order. My delivery time was updated and I have 10 days for delivery but I took a mail "Your delivery deadline is coming up: Less than 12 hours". What should I do? 

Check the Order Page that what does it say?

• Like 6

Sometimes we don't receive mail from Fiverr at the right time. It can happen, before you added 10 more days, your order delivery time was less than 12 hours, that's why Fiverr send you that mail. But if you can see the left time 10 days from now, then no worries about that mail. You can ignore it.

• Like 6

On 6/30/2023 at 3:36 PM, magicmousee said:

I had this happening to me as well a few months ago. I suspect it might be a glitch because I also applied an extension right at the start (as per agreement with the buyer) and the timer updated regularly. Despite having 3 more days at my disposal, I got the "only 12 hours left" notification. Evidently the system still had the original deadline in store, but the order kept running normally. I contacted the CS just to be sure and the agent in charged told me it might indeed be a system problem and that I could come back to update them about the situation. The buyer accepted the work, marking the order as complete. No lateness issues.

• Like 5