My account is being reviewed

Hello! 

Its my first time to put my problem here. 

I have received an email from Fiverr that your account is being reviewed, but I did not receive any kind of warning. I am new seller and harldy 4 orders are completed on my Fiverr account and 4 orders are active right now. 

Why this is happening with me, Fiverr always issue a warning but in my case there is no warning. 

Please help me, what should I do?

Thanks 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, three_wise9 said:

Fiverr always issue a warning

No, not always.

Sometimes they ban accounts without a warning, depending on the violation.

As @donnovan86 asked, can you share the email text?

Oh. Now I've tried to find your profile, and Google cache shows that you were offering essay writing. Writing homework for others isn't allowed, it's academic fraud.

Still, it would be useful if you shared the email text.

• Like 9

We have reviewed your Gigs and have determined that the services you are offering harm the integrity of our marketplace and violate our Community Standards and our Terms of Service.

As a result, your account is currently under review by our Trust and Safety team. During this period of review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders nor can you communicate with users, other than your Buyers/Sellers within an existing and active order. This decision was taken after careful consideration and cannot be reversed.

Thanks,
The Fiverr team

• Like 4

Just now, three_wise9 said:

We have reviewed your Gigs and have determined that the services you are offering harm the integrity of our marketplace and violate our Community Standards and our Terms of Service.

As a result, your account is currently under review by our Trust and Safety team. During this period of review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders nor can you communicate with users, other than your Buyers/Sellers within an existing and active order. This decision was taken after careful consideration and cannot be reversed.

Thanks,
The Fiverr team

• Like 4

17 hours ago, catwriter said:

No, not always.

Sometimes they ban accounts without a warning, depending on the violation.

As @donnovan86 asked, can you share the email text?

Oh. Now I've tried to find your profile, and Google cache shows that you were offering essay writing. Writing homework for others isn't allowed, it's academic fraud.

Still, it would be useful if you shared the email text.

Is there any solution to this issue? Or my account is going to suspend? 

• Like 4