Anyone want to Share the Best Upload methods for Pictures for their Gigs

preditor

There’s always an Issue when I’m either trying to upload a Video File to show off my work or upload a picture to start a new gig even though I export at the size they say on the create your gig page when you upload I can’t seem to get it right ever! Anyone have some simple solutions on uploading your work so people can see it without the pictures being cut off or the video being rejected!?

Hi Preditor,

I have the same problem with my Fiverr photos, although I have figured out a way to make sure videos upload properly. I upload my videos using Windows Movie player and use a preset size save button to make sure that all of my videos are sized correctly for Fiverr’s format. Check out the exact size in Fiverr’s instructions and perhaps use it as a preset save button in Windows Movie Maker. Just a thought;)

Good luck!

As for me, I also created the photos in 682x459 and there were no problems showing in the thumbnails/portfolio. Except the photos seem to be cut off in the “Edit Gig” page when I just uploaded them, but when I click “Save and continue”, they are showing perfectly.

Archived