Account suspended because of failed ID verification

papaweb

Hi guys!

I'm a seller on Fiverr for years, and yesterday they asked me to complete the ID verification.

I have followed the steps, but they're not accepting my photos, saying it's low quality. I have tried it 3 times and now my account is restricted. Did anyone suffer this situation before?

Now I'm really scared. It's my photos, and my ID, and I'm using an iPhone camera, so I think it's a good camera, and the verification failed.

I'm pretty sure it's not human verification because the refuse messages I received are really fast (1 minute after sending the photos)

I'm just desperate. If any of you have been through this situation, please let me know what I can expect. I have a lot of clients and some of them I'm pretty sure are trying to contact me for new orders.

• Like 7

I have the same issue. I have about 12 days left. I do not have a smart phone so how do I verify? I sent messages off to cusstomer service with zero response. I think I might borrow a friend's smart phone, change my phone number here, and verify that way. I was going stop selling on Fiverr, but I did want to keep my account so I can still buy services. That and I have about $500 to clear over the next several days, and I don't want to lose that!

• Like 4

Update: Finally heard from customer service. They said that verification must be done from a smart phone. If we do not own one, we can borrow a friend's or family member's smart phone, update the phone number on our account and verify that way. We CANNOT use a tablet, computer, or iPad to do it. I did borrow one phone but the verification failed. I think because the phone is six+ years old. So if you borrow a smart phone, borrow a new one. I am still trying to find one to borrow. I was going to buy one, but two of our local cell phone stores shut down in my city, so the search is on to even find an open store! 

• Like 4