Clicks and Impressions

ileen_v

32 minutes ago, ileen_v said:

Why are my clicks and impressions decreasing? have you encountered in your gigs 😅

Clicks and impressions depend on how you set up your gig including service description, keywords and images. If you set them all properly then clicks and impressions will increase gradually. 
But if you get cancellation of the same gig  of 1 or 2 times then your gig impressions and clicks will decrease. So, be careful of not getting cancellation and bad review from your buyers. Providing great service and getting best reviews from buyers are most important part. 

• Like 22
  • Up 1

Thank you for your feedback, and I will look into it. I just felt sad on this part because as my clicks and impressions increase, it eventually slows down, and I haven't received any orders since the beginning of my gig.  Once more, thank you 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, ileen_v said:

Thank you for your feedback, and I will look into it. I just felt sad on this part because as my clicks and impressions increase, it eventually slows down, and I haven't received any orders since the beginning of my gig.  Once more, thank you 

Please don't get discouraged by that. Everyone who is in a situation like this, needs to be patient!

• Like 12
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

Fiverr is a highly competitive marketplace, and increased competition in your gig category may result in decreased visibility. It's important to continually analyze and refine your gig to stand out from competitors.

Gig Optimization: If you haven't optimized your gig title, description, tags, or images, it could affect your visibility in search results.

• Like 14
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, syedalhajuddin said:

If you reset the gigs images, description, prices properly and share your gigs on social media on regularly basis then your clicks and impression will be increased.

Thank you for your advice. I'll look into it.

• Like 11
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, digitalltcab said:

Fiverr is a highly competitive marketplace, and increased competition in your gig category may result in decreased visibility. It's important to continually analyze and refine your gig to stand out from competitors.

Gig Optimization: If you haven't optimized your gig title, description, tags, or images, it could affect your visibility in search results.

Thank you for your help. I'll look into it as well.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

On 5/22/2023 at 11:51 AM, masud_digital said:

I have the same question. 

On 5/22/2023 at 11:58 AM, mdjakir1990 said:

I have the same question Br.

On 5/22/2023 at 9:18 PM, jones4k said:

Use relevant tags and gig title

On 5/22/2023 at 11:04 PM, marketicalexper said:

Marketing your gigs on social media and Staying online.

Thanks 🙂

On 5/22/2023 at 11:06 PM, jaitun698 said:

Marketing your gigs various platfrom and get impressions and click

On 5/23/2023 at 10:18 AM, artamusic said:

After 2 years and becoming a level 2 seller on Fiverr with an overall rate of 5, I should say, I have absolutely no idea !!!

On 5/22/2023 at 9:27 PM, venonusa said:

means your gigs is not convincing enough... double check image, title, price can help

On 5/22/2023 at 10:53 PM, alamgir673 said:

Stay online and gig marketing various platform.

On 5/22/2023 at 10:44 PM, ovi2750 said:

Continue marketing

On 5/22/2023 at 10:23 PM, metariqul91 said:

A good title, thumbnail image or good video (prefer video) and decent details of your service description help you to rank. Most import stay online.

On 5/23/2023 at 12:24 PM, rezwanulshajib said:

@firojsabhetuhin You have do add video on gig, eye catchy gig image, good description, relevant tag, share social media and stay online for get more impression and click. 

On 5/23/2023 at 1:06 PM, tariqulgm said:

I think, gig information should be more unique

On 5/23/2023 at 1:39 PM, rafi_kadir said:

Share your gig on social media platforms and relevant communities to reach a wider audience.

On 5/23/2023 at 3:15 PM, tusar584 said:

To increase impressions and clicks, try optimizing your gig titles, descriptions, and tags, and consider promoting your gigs on social media platforms. Don't forget to offer high-quality services and deliver excellent customer service. Best of luck!"

On 5/22/2023 at 11:36 AM, firojsabhetuhin said:

Hi,
I am a new seller in Fiverr. I have 7 gigs in my account. I am getting 500-600 impressions but not to get the to much click. I want to know this. How to increase impressions and click.
Please to say about this.
Thank you

On 5/25/2023 at 12:25 PM, smartdezigns said:

Why suggesting these tips when they never worked for you since May 2022. Stop advising anything unless you have implemented and experienced them on your own. 🙏

• Like 4
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/26/2023 at 11:29 AM, ileen_v said:

Why are my clicks and impressions decreasing? have you encountered in your gigs 😅

Hi, this has happened to me a while ago. It happened because, I was unable to satisfy my clients, I didn't get any negative reviews, but private feedback has made me suffer. It is your obligation to provide quality services to your client, and once you started doing that, you'll see your clicks and impressions going up. 

I hope this helps!

• Like 7
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

On 6/27/2023 at 5:45 AM, syedalhajuddin said:

If you reset the gigs images, description, prices properly and share your gigs on social media on regularly basis then your clicks and impression will be increased.

4 hours ago, anamul556 said:

If you organize the gig image, description, and price correctly and regularly share your gig on social media, your clicks and impressions will increase. It's also important to constantly analyze and refine your gig to stand out from the competition.

@anamul556, why are you using a spinning app to reword the posts of users who have posted prior to you? Do you not have thoughts of your own? 

• Like 2
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 4