My promoted option is no longer available, and gig doesn't appear on any pages despite my gig status being active. Why is this happening?

arch_cadd

Question

Has anyone else encountered a similar problem? Recently, my Fiverr gig suddenly disappeared, and despite all my gigs being marked as active, they are not appearing on any pages. Additionally, the option to promote my gig is no longer available. As a Level 2 seller, I strive to provide high-quality services to my clients, so this situation has been quite disheartening.

I have a question that's been bothering me: Does it affect my gig if I deliver revisions after the original deadline?

Normally, I maintain deadlines for my projects but, when I receive a revision request, I often don't adhere to the original deadlines. I'm wondering if this is considered problematic.

If anyone has any suggestions or insights, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

• Like 12

2 answers to this question

I am also facing the same problem and I have level 2. In the past two months, I have had problems with my gig, it no longer appears, and I contacted the site over and over again, to no avail. I also did not understand the problem. Also, the promotion feature is no longer activated.

• Like 10

4 hours ago, arch_cadd said:

If anyone has any suggestions or insights, I would greatly appreciate it.

If you lost access to promoted gigs and have gotten less visibility on Fiverr, that's usually a symptom of negative private feedback (the anonymous reviews buyer's leave at the end of an order).

Remember that people often say something entirely different to Fiverr in private than in public reviews. They might also leave a private review without leaving a public one. 

The private reviews count towards your buyer satisfaction rate, and if that dips too low, you're out of the promoted gigs and drop in search results. 

Your BSR is a 30-day and 90-day cycle, so if you got negative feedback in that timeframe, it could have caused this. 

4 hours ago, arch_cadd said:

Does it affect my gig if I deliver revisions after the original deadline?

No. But keep in mind that buyers can select different alternatives when asking for revisions, including alternatives for low-quality or partial deliveries. That counts toward your internal stats as well. But as long as the original delivery was on time, you're good. 

• Like 9