Hello, does someone have any experience with the seller plus option?

mrubaid820

Question

9 answers to this question

Well there are people like me which had it since the beginning. Don't get into the program expecting sales, it's just a way to consult with someone from Fiverr, receive some tips and access a few extra features. You should try for a month and see for yourself, then cancel. Every person has a different experience.

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Well there are people like me which had it since the beginning. Don't get into the program expecting sales, it's just a way to consult with someone from Fiverr, receive some tips and access a few extra features. You should try for a month and see for yourself, then cancel. Every person has a different experience.

well, I received a notification about this a few days ago. I am a new seller, but I am close to reaching level one. According to your opinion, should I get a subscription?

• Like 9
  • Up 2

7 minutes ago, mrubaid820 said:

According to your opinion, should I get a subscription?

There's a lot of information you can find on the forum. 

That being said, as a new seller this might help you, if you talk with someone from Fiverr. I would recommend getting yourself familiarized with Fiverr, how it works, seeing how others made their gigs, etc. So it's up to you. If you have the money to spend, you can try it. But if you struggle for money and think Seller Plus gives you orders, it won't...

• Like 10
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

That being said, as a new seller this might help you, if you talk with someone from Fiverr. I would recommend getting yourself familiarized with Fiverr, how it works, seeing how others made their gigs, etc. So it's up to you. If you have the money to spend, you can try it. But if you struggle for money and think Seller Plus gives you orders, it won't...

Okay, In your opinion, what could be the pros and cons of this for new sellers?

• Like 10

6 hours ago, mrubaid820 said:

Okay, In your opinion, what could be the pros and cons of this for new sellers?

Why not dig into the forum?
@donnovan86 already told you there's a lot of information you can find on the forum. 
The help file on the Fiverr website is also helpful.
So, close this topic and start reading. Don’t be lazy.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

hello, thank you for your guide.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Why not dig into the forum?
@donnovan86 already told you there's a lot of information you can find on the forum. 
The help file on the Fiverr website is also helpful.
So, close this topic and start reading. Don’t be lazy.

@filipdevaereHello, I have read this many times before, I just wanted to know it as a personal experience. thank you

• Like 7

1 hour ago, mrubaid820 said:

@filipdevaereHello, I have read this many times before, I just wanted to know it as a personal experience. thank you

I already told you. Personal experiences differ. You are new, I've been here for 10 years at this point. So we can't compare when it comes to what we want and expect from such a service.

For a newcomer the ability to have a success manager can be great, since they  can guide you. Someone with experience on the platform won't need a success manager every month, just once in a while. The extra features are also very subjective. Some people will like them, others will find them just cannon fodder 🙂 So it's a varied experience. I would suggest you browse the forum and learn more about the platform, etc. If you have money to spend, try the service. Even if someone says it's worth it, it's worth it for them and not for you. That means you won't know until you try. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

I already told you. Personal experiences differ. You are new, I've been here for 10 years at this point. So we can't compare when it comes to what we want and expect from such a service.

For a newcomer the ability to have a success manager can be great, since they  can guide you. Someone with experience on the platform won't need a success manager every month, just once in a while. The extra features are also very subjective. Some people will like them, others will find them just cannon fodder 🙂 So it's a varied experience. I would suggest you browse the forum and learn more about the platform, etc. If you have money to spend, try the service. Even if someone says it's worth it, it's worth it for them and not for you. That means you won't know until you try. 

Nice info.

• Like 5