Seller profile not approved

bridget_west

Question

5 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, bridget_west said:

I received a notification telling me my account is not approved to be a seller profile.

When I applied to be a seller on Fiverr, I also applied as a freelancer on another platform. I was accepted as a seller right away on Fiverr but was rejected on the other platform. I think it was because there were too many freelancers offering the same service as me. I didn't think too much of it. Fiverr accepted me as a seller right away, so I put all my effort into growing my Fiverr business.

Freelancing platforms can decide who they will allow to work on their site or not, so if one doesn't accept you, try to find other ways to earn income.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

55 minutes ago, bridget_west said:

I received a notification telling me my account is not approved to be a seller profile. My account is not fraudulent and I never used VPN, I only tried different browsers and I'm not even using WI-FI, I'm purely on cellular data. What do I do

First you have to know fiverr ToS

For more click here- https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

• Like 2

I doubt if the bot regulating the influx of non expert on Fiverr is working rightly. I am in an FB group where ton of applicant complaint about rejection after following the due process while some others who used VPN succeeded though some had their account suspended in a short while. 

• Like 2