Pls I need help my gig is getting impression and click but still I didn't receive message and order

natasha_39

1 hour ago, natasha_39 said:

Pls I need help my gig is getting impression and click but still I didn't receive message and order pls help me with your advice

I am also new on the forum and not getting orders. That's why I am learning from the community. In my opinion, you can follow some methods to make sales from your impression and clicks...

1. You are getting impressions. So I can say that your gig images are attractive and stand out.

2. Getting clicks means your gig thumbnail and the gig title is SEO optimized that's why someone visiting your gig.

3. You are not receiving any order from your gig that could be for your gig description.

4. OPtimize your gig description with relevant keywords and addressing about what clients looking for. Why they should purchase your gig, not the others. 

5. Use the ( AIDA Method ) that calls Attention, Interest, Desire, and Action 

6. First, Attract clients with cool attention then create interest in your service then create a desire to them " what you are offering and about what they desire from your service" then finally finish with Action about ordering your gig.

Hope the article is helpful. Thanks

• Like 9

Thank you so much for the tips

On 6/23/2023 at 2:01 PM, mdrana_dev said:

I am also new on the forum and not getting orders. That's why I am learning from the community. In my opinion, you can follow some methods to make sales from your impression and clicks...

1. You are getting impressions. So I can say that your gig images are attractive and stand out.

2. Getting clicks means your gig thumbnail and the gig title is SEO optimized that's why someone visiting your gig.

3. You are not receiving any order from your gig that could be for your gig description.

4. OPtimize your gig description with relevant keywords and addressing about what clients looking for. Why they should purchase your gig, not the others. 

5. Use the ( AIDA Method ) that calls Attention, Interest, Desire, and Action 

6. First, Attract clients with cool attention then create interest in your service then create a desire to them " what you are offering and about what they desire from your service" then finally finish with Action about ordering your gig.

Hope the article is helpful. Thanks

• Like 7