Gig Rangking

rkanika97

To increase your gig's visibility on Fiverr, optimize it with relevant keywords, provide a detailed description and high-quality media, and encourage positive reviews. Focus on completing orders on time and delivering exceptional customer service. While Fiverr's search algorithm is not public, these strategies can improve your gig's chances of ranking higher.

Good luck!

• Like 9
  • Up 1

On 6/27/2023 at 12:50 AM, rkanika97 said:

How to get ranked on Fiverr gig first page?

you can try like this-

-Optimize keywords.
Create compelling gig title and description.
Use high-quality images and videos.
Set competitive prices.
Earn positive customer reviews.
Respond promptly and professionally.
Promote your gig externally.
Monitor and optimize gig performance.

• Like 6

To verify your ID on fiverr with my own  experience you need to click on the link sent to your phone and use government offical ID card or international passport to verify it with your  picture

after uploading your id card, they will also request to take your face at that time. please ensure your snap your ID cleary before proceeding to the next step becuase you can only try to verify 3 times and once you do it 3 times, your account till be restricted and you might not be able to access it for some time or ban permanenlty. so be ensure you are using the right ID based on your country location and snap it well. I think this will help alot with other comment above. 

• Like 9
  • Up 1

11 hours ago, rkanika97 said:

How to do gig marketing?

Why don't you use your expertise to get orders on Fiverr since you claim yourself to be "Professional Instagram Organic Growth Expert"?

If your gig has an ability to grab buyer's attention and getting orders then there is no need to do any marketing. Your gig itself is enough for this purpose.

• Like 7

On 7/2/2023 at 4:25 PM, rkanika97 said:

How to improve my gig rank?

Hi @rkanika97 - Fiverr's search operates as a "match-making service" where it matches the best qualified sellers gigs to buyers' searches. To learn more about how this process works (and how you can use this knowledge to improve your visibility in search), please read this article here:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/293675-%F0%9F%93%88-fiverr-simplified-get-matched/ 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, elviwebexpert said:

BY updating your gigs on a daily basis such as adding portfolios or gig videos which get more orders and reviews.

In my opinion. changing on gig should be done once a month (maximum) and check the outcome. If some one change the gig regular basis, they will not see the impact of the change and by making change on gig can create a negative impact as well. 

• Like 8
  • Congrats! 1