About my gigs

arifbillahab

2 hours ago, arifbillahab said:

Hello! Fiverr community,

I'm a new seller on Fiverr already published a few gigs What should I do if those gigs are not getting clicks, and are not ranking at all, please give me a solution. 

But you're a digital marketing expert???

If you can't market your own gigs then how can you expect to take a customers money away from them?  

Calling yourself an expert implies that you're able to take all of your learning and experience and create a constant flow of business and pipeline business for yourself.  

Clearly this is not the case. 

• Like 11
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

30 minutes ago, breals said:

If you can't market your own gigs then how can you expect to take a customers money away from them?  

Calling yourself an expert implies that you're able to take all of your learning and experience and create a constant flow of business and pipeline business for yourself.  

Actually, It's not that I don't know anything, I used the right keywords in my gig, gave a good heading and description, SEO the gig properly, gig image and video are very good quality and done very carefully, and everything is done right. Still worried about not getting the expected results, sought expert advice. You insulted me so much which is very sad, It cannot be done by experienced people like you. Thanks for your feedback. 🙏

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, arifbillahab said:

You insulted me so much which is very sad

Please read the comment again! There is NO insult in there. 

I was clearly stating the facts, and what I see as someone who lectures in the principles of Digital Marketing to industry professionals in the UK. 

You can't say on one hand that you will grow peoples businesses using digital marketing, then ask for help on the same subject on your own gigs on another.  It's immoral. 

Making the gigs look good and applying the correct SEO principles is only one part of getting your business off the ground. 

By claiming you're an 'expert digital marketer' you're implying that you are the finished article and you know everything there is to know about promoting a business online. 

If this is not the case then you're not an expert.  Fact!  

Good luck in your journey!

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, arifbillahab said:

Hello! Fiverr community,

I'm a new seller on Fiverr already published a few gigs What should I do if those gigs are not getting clicks, and are not ranking at all, please give me a solution. 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, breals said:

I was clearly stating the facts, and what I see as someone who lectures in the principles of Digital Marketing to industry professionals in the UK. 

You can't say on one hand that you will grow peoples businesses using digital marketing, then ask for help on the same subject on your own gigs on another.  It's immoral. 

Making the gigs look good and applying the correct SEO principles is only one part of getting your business off the ground. 

By claiming you're an 'expert digital marketer' you're implying that you are the finished article and you know everything there is to know about promoting a business online. 

You have directly talked about my qualifications, which I am distressed to see, what should I do if the gig does not rank even after I follow all the rules properly? You are repeatedly talking about my qualifications without talking about that. Are you proud of your abilities? Or you do not know the solution to my problem? You can say that directly. I am not satisfied with your answer.

1 hour ago, breals said:

Actually, It's not that I don't know anything, I used the right keywords in my gig, gave a good heading and description, SEO the gig properly, gig image and video are very good quality and done very carefully, and everything is done right. Still worried about not getting the expected results, sought expert advice. You insulted me so much which is very sad, It cannot be done by experienced people like you. Thanks for your feedback. 🙏

• Like 8

2 hours ago, breals said:

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions. Please support the new sellers and encourage them to move forward. Thanks again.

• Like 9

9 hours ago, arifbillahab said:

Hello! Fiverr community,

Of course you have to submit gigs as important and you can advertise through social media or google ads to get clicks and views and market it hopefully after some time you will get a good result.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, breals said:

I'm sorry, breals... but I'm not quite sure your logic holds here...

He's marketing himself as an Instagram expert 📷.

Marketing on Instagram and marketing on Fiverr are about as different as apples and ogres (I would've said oranges 🍊, but that would've been far too close for this analogy).

Professionals and experts often are in a constant process of learning new techniques, and when they have the humility necessary to ask for help, especially with an unfamiliar platform as notoriously difficult to gain a foothold in as Fiverr, seeing their request as a sign of weakness feels a bit weak in and of itself.

7 hours ago, breals said:

There is NO insult in there. 

Yeeeeeeeah....... implying someone isn't an expert or is engaged in "immoral" activities is probably kind of insulting by the most basic of metrics.

• Like 4

@themarineiguana

The OP clearly states in his profile that he is a 'Digital Marketing' expert, and a 'highly skilled social media manager'  Therefore he should have a good understanding of how general digital marketing principles and SEO works, regardless of whether it's Fiverr or Instagram. 

This also includes the knowledge that creating gigs only a few weeks ago and expecting immediate results is highly unlikely. 

But hey, You're entitled to your opinion....

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, breals said:

The OP clearly states in his profile that he is a 'Digital Marketing' expert, and a 'highly skilled social media manager'  Therefore he should have a good understanding of how general digital marketing principles and SEO works, regardless of whether it's Fiverr or Instagram. 

If I specifically wrote that I was skilled in Blender in a gig title... and then said I was skilled with "3d animation" in my description, I think it would be a bad faith criticism to chide me if it turned out I was unfamiliar with Maya.

What you're doing is called anomaly hunting.

And you're using it to curtly shut down a legitimate question and concerns.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1