Clients not being notified

dominionfire

I had had two things happen recently. First is, my sales have slowed down recently, to where I go a few days without hearing anything from anyone. I have build a somewhat regular client base, and they have been very erratic.

The second thing is, in the past when I would deliver my orders, my clients would accept and complete the order almost immediately. Now, it goes the full three days and auto-completes. One told me that they are not being notified that orders are being delivered. In a couple other cases, I send messages to my clients which dont get returned. I am suspecting that they are not receiving a notification that they have a message.

So recently both my orders and communications have almost stopped. Anyone else experiencing this?

-Millian

I had a buyer accidentally order two of my gig thinking the one got cancelled as apparently he never got a notification. So I guess it’s a fairly similar case of buggy notifications on the buyers end. I have reported over about 30 bugs since I have been on this site(over 3+ years). Most have occurred when they launched their V2 and have been increasing in numbers since then. When I was first here I didn’t encounter any bugs, now they’re getting a bit too common-place, especially for a site that’s been around as long as this.

Archived