AI assistant in the inbox

So basically making clients think they are talking with someone when it's just AI changing stuff? Nah, human interaction is necessary and it always makes a difference. There are already premade responses you can use, it takes a few seconds to make the right changes and customize for each client.

• Like 3

On 6/20/2023 at 5:28 PM, donnovan86 said:

So basically making clients think they are talking with someone when it's just AI changing stuff? Nah, human interaction is necessary and it always makes a difference. There are already premade responses you can use, it takes a few seconds to make the right changes and customize for each client.

Surely an AI assistant offering a recommended customisation that you can take or leave, isn’t a bad thing?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, charlsmcfarlane said:

Surely an AI assistant offering a recommended customisation that you can take or leave, isn’t a bad thing?

Buyers come here to work directly with people. If you use AI to interact with buyers, you are in the wrong busines. Then again that's my opinion. 

There are way more pressing matters Fiverr should focus on like allowing people to start/stop gig multiples and having more control over what people can buy. That I think is a way more important thing for Fiverr to focus on.

• Like 1

If the decision to send or not is in the hands of a human, I don’t see any difference between speeding the process up using AI versus a saved response. As long as it’s customised to the relevant situation and a human is behind the decisions, isn’t the result the same? If a buyer feels they’re being sent a canned response, it’s no better than one drafted by AI, right?

I agree there are lots of other things for Fiver to work on.

• Like 1