Why do my responsiveness increase to 19 hours? How do i fix it?

nicheblogexpert

Since average responsive rate is very important. I want to fix my responsive rates. First my average responsive rate take 5.hours, it’s ok. But when i respond to new buyer, and it take me 8 hours to responds. Why do my average responsive rate increase to 19 hours? Is it too much?? How the fiverr count the responsiveness of us??

Guest celticmoon

That figure is supposed to be an average based on your previous 30 days activities. However, I’ve seen other posts about this occasionally happening. You’ll need to file a report with Customer support to get that taken care of. They seem to be busy lately, so be patient.

Reply to @celticmoon: Mines all over the place and I mentioned it to them before and they said they would look into it like the other four issues they would “look into” and i’ts been months for some of them. Right now it’s been pretty accurate with a 1 day response time, but before it said like 15 days sometimes, which is silly since i’m on every day at some point responding to messages… that are actually worth responding to.

Guest celticmoon

Reply to @freelancemm: Yeah, mine jumped around once, too. But it wasn’t as much as for the OP or you, and in a few weeks it was closer to correct. I completely understand wanting CS to fix it if it says 15 days, but they probably don’t consider doing that a priority…which is too bad, because some buyers DO look at that number before deciding to buy.

Hope all’s well with you! 😉

Reply to @celticmoon: I’m just happy that’s fixed, but i’m still worried about my ever pending active mutual cancel orders. I guess they couldn’t figure it out so they just give up and ignore my messages(been almost three months, so that’s pretty much the conclusion I came to.). And yeah, I agree. It’s hilarious how much orders increase when I lower delivery time & just do simple things like offer slightly more. Sometimes it can get quite chaotic, though. Next time I have a lot of free time I may reduce them all to like less than 4 days and more of them to 1-day delivery, and I bet my order count will almost triple.

Could be better. Been way too slow on Fiverr lately but I suppose pretty decent as compared to my day job, haha. Hope all is well with you too, that podling is sitting in a case in our kitchen watching over us and bringing good fortune hopefully, 😛

Archived