Building Trust as a New Seller: Any Tips???

script_coach

Question

6 answers to this question

Make sure your profile and gig descriptions are well-written and professional. They should clearly communicate your offer and what clients can expect (as much as possible with the given character limit). You can utilise the FAQs for each gig to provide more information. Try to remove any chance that buyers will misunderstand your service.

Once you get your first order, it's not just about what you deliver but the client's overall satisfaction. Clarify everything when they order and provide them with your steps and delivery time. I always give myself enough time to deliver earlier than expected. If the work takes time, keep your client in the loop so they know you haven't forgotten them. It reassures them that they are in good hands. But don't hammer them with messages.

If they're happy with your work and communication, they are more likely to leave a good review, and good reviews help lead to more clients. That's how you build trust and credibility over time. 

Be discerning about who you work with when possible. Don't ignore red flags like being pushed to drop your rates, extremely tight deadlines, insufficient details about the work and unprofessional communication. 

As for rank and visibility, that will improve over time if you get orders and happy customers. Don't worry too much about those just yet. Making your keywords and tags relevant will help. 

• Like 11
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

@leannelrivers hit the nail on the head with her recommendations. 

Aside from that, I would say to always stay professional. Don't let your anger get in the way. Instead, cool down and maintain a great sense of professionalism no matter who you are dealing with. Reply fast, deliver your best work and obey the terms of service.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, script_coach said:

As a new seller on Fiverr, what are some recommended approaches or techniques to build trust and credibility? Any suggestions on how to increase my gig visibility, rank on Fiverr's first page, get clients, etc.

"Hey there! Building trust and credibility as a new seller involves delivering high-quality work, maintaining good communication, gathering positive reviews, and showcasing your expertise through a professional portfolio. To increase gig visibility, optimize your gig's title, description, tags, and consider promoting it through social media, Fiverr promotions, and engaging with the Fiverr community. Remember, consistency, continuous improvement, and exceptional customer service are key to attracting clients and achieving success. Best of luck on your Fiverr journey!"

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

In my opinion, a potential client can be interested to work with you if you provide them a good portfolio and convey this message: you have the skill to provide him the service and if he hires you, his money - time will not ruin by any chance.  

• Like 4