Are My Own Views Included?

script_coach

Question

Hello Fiverr community! I recently started selling on Fiverr again and I have a question regarding gig impressions and views. I was wondering if my own views and impressions are counted in the overall gig impressions and views or if it isn't included in the statitics. I couldn't find a definitive answer in the Fiverr documentation, so I'd appreciate it if someone could clarify this for me. Thank you for your help!

• Like 6

3 answers to this question

3 hours ago, script_coach said:

I couldn't find a definitive answer in the Fiverr documentation, so I'd appreciate it if someone could clarify this for me.

Well Fiver can tell you, no one else can. But I would think that if you see your own gigs when you are logged in, that shouldn't count. However, if you are logged out, I think it counts. It's only speculation honestly, only Fiverr knows.

• Like 8

Welcome back to Fiverr! Regarding your question about gig impressions and views, it's important to note that Fiverr does not include your own views and impressions in the overall statistics as far as I exprimented myself. The platform is designed to provide an accurate representation of external users' engagement with your gig. Therefore, the views and impressions you generate while viewing your own gig are not factored into the official metrics.

If you're interested in tracking the performance of your gig, I recommend to rely on the data provided by Fiverr's analytics and insights. These metrics will give you a clearer understanding of how your gig is performing among potential buyers.

• Like 7