Ghosted after order completed, but before review?

adinfitum

Hi fellow fiverrs!

I started my fiverr career not long ago as an interior designer, and I received 2 order simultaneously. I knew that I would be able to complete both on time, which I did. Both the clients were very consistent with communication and happy with all the work, and I completed one order after finalizing the design. But, strangely the client came back online once and neither did they review the order (the order is being completed automatically today). I have no idea why they have not communicated after that, since the client was really excited about the project.

The other order is due 2 days from now, this client didn't come back either as he was required to consult about modifications. I gave a follow up message, but no reply either, which without I can't move forward.

I do want to give them benefit of the doubt, as many incidents can happen that may cause them to not to follow or reply. But as I have no idea, I am asking the people here. What do you do in these situations? Does it happen often? Would love to hear your experiences and opinions!

• Like 1

Yes, I understand that they may be busy. But how was their communication so consistent before? I have read that if an order is automatically marked as completed, we won't be getting reviews for the same? Should we just deliver the unmodified details for the other order if the client never responds?

• Like 1

If the order automatically completes without a review or without a request for revisions from the buyer, than that's it. Buyers are not required to leave a review of your delivered order.

If the buyer formally asks for revisions after your delivery but does give you actionable information on what he/she wants changed, you can try to contact the buyer again and ask for specifics. If that does not work, I would contact Customer support. In some cases they might then contact the buyer on your behalf and encourage him/her to contact you.

If the buyer "disappears" in the middle of an order and had not provided you with enough information for you to finish the job, that's unfortunate, but I'd suggest you change your workflow so that next time the order cannot start if you do not have all the material needed to complete the job.

• Like 2