How to rank fiverr gig on first page?

ishmammushtari

12 hours ago, kami_filler said:

Optimize your Gig Title: Use relevant keywords in your gig title that potential clients are likely to search for. For example, "Professional Quantity Takeoff and Construction Estimation Services."

Keyword Research: Conduct thorough keyword research to identify popular search terms related to your service. Incorporate these keywords naturally into your gig description, tags, and Gig FAQs.

Detailed Gig Description: Create a comprehensive and engaging gig description that clearly explains your services, qualifications, and benefits. Use persuasive language, focusing on how your expertise can help clients achieve their construction goals.

Gig Metadata: Pay attention to the gig metadata, including tags, categories, and subcategories. Use relevant keywords in these fields to increase the visibility of your gig in search results.

Pricing and Packages: Set competitive pricing for your services. Consider offering different packages with varying features and add-ons to cater to different client needs and budgets.

Reported. Usage of ChatPT Content (Violation of Forum Rules)

12 hours ago, ishmammushtari said:

How to rank my fiverr gig on first page?

Status on your clicks and impressions?

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, foysal0123 said:

If you want to rank your gig, you have to go offline and online SEO and gig in social media then your gig will be wrenched.

For someone who claims to be fluent in English on their profile your comments make no sense whatsoever. 

I would consider changing this to basic to avoid disappointment from buyers!

• Like 4
  • Up 2

26 minutes ago, foysal0123 said:

If you want to rank your gig, you have to go offline and online SEO and gig in social media then your gig will be wrenched.

You are suggesting like that you are doing so well on Fiverr with zero sales so far yet. Kindly avoid suggesting anyone else unless you have any experience. It would be better if you focus more on your gigs and changing the English Language settings from Fluent to Basic. 🙏

Also, work on your gig description. What is this? > I am offering the following services in this Kwork < Kwork? It's Fiverr. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1

Ranking GIG on 1st page is a big deal now. It needs lots of effort and strategy to rank a GIG on 1st page on relevant Keywords.

If you want to rank your GIG on the 1st page, you will have to follow some steps and also keep some patience. 

1. Optimize your GIG Title: Use the relevant short tail keywords, that your potential buyers use to search.

2. Your GIG Description: Your GIG description should be clear and to the point, what you are going to provide and what you need, and how you solve the buyer's problems with your services.

3. Tags: Do some research and use the most common Tags which is searchable on Fiverr

4. Price: Set your price as per your work niche.

Thank you! 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 6/19/2023 at 2:06 PM, smartdezigns said:

You are suggesting like that you are doing so well on Fiverr with zero sales so far yet. Kindly avoid suggesting anyone else unless you have any experience. It would be better if you focus more on your gigs and changing the English Language settings from Fluent to Basic. 🙏

Also, work on your gig description. What is this? > I am offering the following services in this Kwork < Kwork? It's Fiverr. 

I truly appreciate the advice you gave him.

• Like 1