Why am I not getting brief or any message?

seo_king_07

Question

9 answers to this question

35 minutes ago, seo_king_07 said:

Really true! But what is the benefit of my getting the level one batch?

When you receive a new BADGE and level, that means you are competing with people that have the same level. It's way harder to compete with people that have been for some time on the platform. Even now it's easier... when you get to level 2 you will compete with most people within your niche, since I assume most of them are a level 2 seller.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, imamiopial said:

Level badges don't guarantee briefs or exposure.

If anything when you have a higher level, you get less exposure when compared to lower levels, because Fiverr thinks you already have a customer base and some experience. 

• Like 6
  • Up 2

31 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

If anything when you have a higher level, you get less exposure when compared to lower levels, because Fiverr thinks you already have a customer base and some experience. 

Exactly what happened to me, After the level 2 upgrade all my gigs fell rock bottom.  

I think so too, Fiverr shifts its focus to other sellers who are still completing the threshold and it's quite difficult to get out of that situation and start getting exposure and sales.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, imamiopial said:

Exactly what happened to me, After the level 2 upgrade all my gigs fell rock bottom.  

I think so too, Fiverr shifts its focus to other sellers who are still completing the threshold and it's quite difficult to get out of that situation and start getting exposure and sales.

It can be challenging when your gigs experience a decline in visibility and sales after a level upgrade. Fiverr may indeed prioritize promoting other sellers who are still working towards reaching their threshold.

To overcome this situation, consider focusing on improving the quality of your gigs, optimizing keywords and tags, and actively promoting your services through social media or other channels. Building a strong portfolio, obtaining positive reviews, and delivering exceptional customer service can also help attract more exposure and sales.

Stay persistent and continue to provide high-quality services, and over time, you may regain visibility and see an increase in sales. Remember, success on Fiverr takes time and effort, but with dedication and perseverance, you can achieve your goals.

• Like 5